Recent Purchases

Well, I hope he doesn't cheap out and spends the extra 10 pounds to get a a few cans of lighter fluid and some matches of he can look like this...

mitchrider.jpg

:lol: I wouldn't mind looking like that!

And yeah, it's alot of money. But who cares, I get paid every month, it'll come again and again. These jackets won't, since there was only 2000 ever made, all sizes included.

On another note, I will be buying this today, and having it delivered later in the week.

883049013466.jpg

800 bucks... FUCK THAT!!!

because the small picture was the wrong one, AND I DIDN'T WANT TO BE MADE A LIAR!!!

:p

I bought the greatest shirt ever from the official merch stand at Wacken :kickass: And I haven't seen it available to buy anywhere else, not even on the bands site.
Sabatonshirtfront.jpg

Sabatonshirtback.jpg

That's a badass jacket, i want to start dressing better, where do you get something like that. by the icon on the bottom right i would say ebay, lol. i need new clothes for sure.

Ebay indeed. But Affliction is the company that made them but they're all sold out now and the only made 2000 jackets so Ebay is the only way to get one anymore. But as I said, if I don't like it, I'll put it back on Ebay for the same price.

I still need to get my Vai style cowbow boots. :kickass: