Recent Purchases

znsgg9.jpg

Oh, you actually got it? I remember when someone posted it a while back, it's one of the coolest jackets i've seen! :eek:

whats wrong with the vocals? :S I actually I like tham, and the band sounds good :) I'll have to check them out.

Keep of Kalessin is awesome. I just discovered them recently and I thought they were some up-and-coming band but turns out they have been around for 15 years :lol: So I guess I am a noob :p

Oh, you actually got it? I remember when someone posted it a while back, it's one of the coolest jackets i've seen! :eek:

Yeah, that was me. And I saw one on Ebay and was going to get it but then saw another one, in the UK, for a lower price OVERALL than what the first guy was offering for the jacket alone, without shipping and any import duty tax things that I'd have to pay afterwards, because he was in the US.

It's being shipped on Monday so I'm hoping it'll fit well when I get it. I bought it for alot, but I thought if I don't like it, then I'll just put it back on Ebay for the price that I bought it, so I'm not losing anything.

If I do like it, then it's money well worth spent.