Recent Purchases

7_brand_photo.jpg
.10-46 though, i want to try to go down a size on D standard tuning for a while
14543639.jpg

ha

A borknagar sticker and some polysporin for my eye... man you guys are fucking pussies :lol:

I got needles in my eye, and have my eyelid sliced open... then a hook thing that tore out the scar tissue was used, then the doctor cut the scar tissue off with scissors... similar to trimming fat off of a steak... then he cauterized (READ: BURNED) my eyelid to seal the blood vessels... I could see everything btw and smell the smoke of my burning flesh.

I was laughing a lot too, man it was fucked. (I didn't have anything for pain either, except the freezing from the needles).

A borknagar sticker and some polysporin for my eye... man you guys are fucking pussies :lol:

I got needles in my eye, and have my eyelid sliced open... then a hook thing that tore out the scar tissue was used, then the doctor cut the scar tissue off with scissors... similar to trimming fat off of a steak... then he cauterized (READ: BURNED) my eyelid to seal the blood vessels... I could see everything btw and smell the smoke of my burning flesh.

I was laughing a lot too, man it was fucked. (I didn't have anything for pain either, except the freezing from the needles).

why?

Pics?