Recent Purchases

1253-smirnoff_premium_vodka.jpg

goldschlager_prodpic.jpg

That shit gets you messed up.

The gold flakes supposedly make tiny cuts in your throat, which don't hurt or bleed, or do any real damage, but it makes the alcohol go right into your bloodstream. Which gets you a lot more drunk, a lot faster.

That shit gets you messed up.

The gold flakes supposedly make tiny cuts in your throat, which don't hurt or bleed, or do any real damage, but it makes the alcohol go right into your bloodstream. Which gets you a lot more drunk, a lot faster.

So they can cut you enough that alcohol goes in but blood doesn't come out? I don't think liquids work that way. Probably the fact people tend to Chug the shit out of it, is why they get drunk faster. Usually only have it as liquid yay, which is rare I might add.

Smirnoff however is pure shit vodka :lol:

So they can cut you enough that alcohol goes in but blood doesn't come out? I don't think liquids work that way. Probably the fact people tend to Chug the shit out of it, is why they get drunk faster. Usually only have it as liquid yay, which is rare I might add.

Smirnoff however is pure shit vodka :lol:

That's why I said "supposedly". I don't know how true it actually is, because they generally do what you said :lol:

And I hate Smirnoff, personally. But I'm not much of a vodka person, personally. Especially after a few particular instances.

That's why I said "supposedly". I don't know how true it actually is, because they generally do what you said :lol:

And I hate Smirnoff, personally. But I'm not much of a vodka person, personally. Especially after a few particular instances.

Vodka's a sissy drink, in all honesty :V