Recent Purchases

Vodka is not a sissy drink, it fucks niggas up. Are you kidding? Rum is a sissy drink.

Rum may not be the strongest, but it is manly as fuck. The drink of pirates, holmes.

The only way drinking vodka is acceptable is if you're Russian (in which case it's actually sorta manly) or if you have ovaries.

:V

The only way drinking vodka is acceptable is if you're Russian (in which case it's actually sorta manly) or if you have ovaries.

i disagree, but if you're not Russian, you can only drink pure Stoli! not Smirnoff, because that is gay

dibujodk6.png

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I NEED A GOD DAMN MATCHING SWITCH FIRST:mad:

If anything is a sissy drink, I'd say it's Smirnoff Ice. You can't get any weaker than that.

2% Cider is moar manly. Smirnoff Ice tastes good actually.. or.. just like lemon soda, with a hint of alcohol in it. I would never bring it to a party or to my friends when we drink tho. Never:lol:

Don't stomp on my rum.

Ever

The way to measure how manly a drink can be is to measure the manliness of the epic adventures and battles that you embark on after chugging said drink.

Rum may not be the strongest, but it is manly as fuck. The drink of pirates, holmes.

Pirates are gay. They are dirty sailors who would rape each other while at sea. I know you kids like your Disney pirates, but actually pirates were pretty disgusting, rotten teeth, skin/blood diseases... pretty fucked. Imagine how a pirate would have smelled, :lol:

A pirate is the equivalent of a homeless guy on a boat.

Pirates are gay. They are dirty sailors who would rape each other while at sea. I know you kids like your Disney pirates, but actually pirates were pretty disgusting, rotten teeth, skin/blood diseases... pretty fucked. Imagine how a pirate would have smelled, :lol:

A pirate is the equivalent of a homeless guy on a boat.

There were actually a lot of pirates who were rich and powerful men of high society, partaking in pirating on the side for any number of reasons. Usually, being bored with their lives, or just wanting more money and power. It would almost be something of a secret society in some places, with circles of these people calling themselves "Men of Fortune" instead of just pirates, who they felt above.

Crazy, and still gay, but not so dirty and homeless.

But leaving a hole in your baby is worse! :lol:

And my friend has shipped out the RR24, but I have to wait until (estimated by FedEX) next Friday to get it. :(

Why don't you rip the switch off the PA2 and rewire it as a killswitch? :loco:

edit: doesn't look like its easy to pry that one off, but still, i can't imagine it not being able to be used as a killswitch, cock about with the multimeter and win the world