Recent Purchases

i went to Goes (Dutchland) yesterday. In total i spent 5 hours on a bus for it. But it was worth it!

i bought: zebra slippers for at home, lace pantyhose, a kitchen apron(?) that looks like a dress (only it has no back, which will be excellent for cooking naked in), some chicken curry, a gorgeous new black wallet with embossed golden flowers, a salad with grilled chicken and curry and a pair of green earrings :)

001-221-017-F.jpg

:)

Dude, wtf? It's a great camera. Calling it a emo camera is just stupid. Even though I get what you mean :oops: Point is: That's just a stupid comment. I really like taking pics with great quality. Not like all the naabs around with the cell phone camera where everything is blurry.

pancakes

Dude, wtf? It's a great camera. Calling it a emo camera is just stupid. Even though I get what you mean :oops: Point is: That's just a stupid comment. I really like taking pics with great quality. Not like all the naabs around with the cell phone camera where everything is blurry.

pancakes

You already sound like a media faggot :]

bodomonkey: Might be true, because there basicly is nothing else I like out of the schools to choose. And I like it :)

Swabs: I actually know my share of picture taking. I haven't got any good pictures to show. (most pictures I have taken was before I got the camera and learned some basics) But I know some of the basics for taking a good shot yes :)

Also, I would like to say that I have a large lense. For those guys who knows abit about lensens/cameras it's a 75-300mm lense. I can totally see into my neighbours window :oops:
41PJSXXTBRL.jpg

I just won a tee @ vampster´s latest contest :cool:
(would´ve been a bit more glad about this years´ Rock Hard Festival tix or their DVD compilation, but hey you can´t have everything :lol:)