Recent Purchases

DXL710_68925_52034_24_5114.jpg

This dress, but without the flowerprint and completely black

^ Yeah it was a great movie for sure.

DRSDBG10.jpg

Lol... can I sound like Dimebag now? I just needed some strings and this was the first 10-46 one I came across on ebay, and Alexi endorsed DR SO I CAN'T GO WRONG GUISE

Did you try the strings out? I am interested in buying the same brand and more or less the same type (since :worship:notworthy:worship: Alexi endorses them and I own a ESP CS RV-350 Scythe) and my guitar tech said that "in order to set up your giutar you have to select a thickness and brand of strings beforehand" (because of intonation and adjustment of Floyd Rose)

Did you try the strings out? I am interested in buying the same brand and more or less the same type (since :worship:notworthy:worship: Alexi endorses them and I own a ESP CS RV-350 Scythe) and my guitar tech said that "in order to set up your giutar you have to select a thickness and brand of strings beforehand" (because of intonation and adjustment of Floyd Rose)

The DR's are alright. There isn't a "OMG THESE STRINGS PLAYS SO MUCH BETTER". Only difference is tone, how long they live and available gauges.

I recommend looking at Ernie Ball, they have a great selection of gauges. And I haven't broken a string yet!

The DR's are alright. There isn't a "OMG THESE STRINGS PLAYS SO MUCH BETTER". Only difference is tone, how long they live and available gauges.

I recommend looking at Ernie Ball, they have a great selection of gauges. And I haven't broken a string yet!

OK - thanks for the reply. Ernie Ball are easier to come by where I live so that may be an option of course... I use Elixir Nanoweb strings at the moment but find them a bit "dull" or something... I look for a bit more punch in the lower register.... well, I'll check Ernie out maybe...!

OK - thanks for the reply. Ernie Ball are easier to come by where I live so that may be an option of course... I use Elixir Nanoweb strings at the moment but find them a bit "dull" or something... I look for a bit more punch in the lower register.... well, I'll check Ernie out maybe...!

Dude Elixir fucking suck balls.

I can easily FEEL if the strings are Elixir, they have this greasy feel to them. Eat a bag of potatochips while playing guitar and you know what i'm talking about. They also sound dull because of the coating, and they are overpriced.

So I recommend DR or Ernie Ball, but more options with Ernie Ball.