Recent Purchases

Dude Elixir fucking suck balls.

I can easily FEEL if the strings are Elixir, they have this greasy feel to them. Eat a bag of potatochips while playing guitar and you know what i'm talking about. They also sound dull because of the coating, and they are overpriced.

So I recommend DR or Ernie Ball, but more options with Ernie Ball.

Well - point taken (I guess I did fall for the advertisment :erk: ) - but no elixir again...!

I got to stick to the thickness (and brand maybe) after I have chosen (unless I set up the intonation and stuff again I guess...)

I see them as "just another brand of strings". And the colouring code is confusing:erk:

I like their tone, and the fact that they're environmentally friendly, plus the colour code is helpful once you get used to it.

Plus Amon Amarth use them :D :kickass:

I like their tone, and the fact that they're environmentally friendly, plus the colour code is helpful once you get used to it.

They are? how fucking gay. After i wear out this set of halfround strings i'm never gonna buy them again :mad:

cobot-going-green.jpg

Enviromentally friendly?

This ain't Greenpeace it's a fucking set of strings:lol: Tbh I hardly think it would help much.

Also about AA using them... Well too bad for them:)

Dude Elixir fucking suck balls.

I can easily FEEL if the strings are Elixir, they have this greasy feel to them. Eat a bag of potatochips while playing guitar and you know what i'm talking about. They also sound dull because of the coating, and they are overpriced.

So I recommend DR or Ernie Ball, but more options with Ernie Ball.

I always used Elixir strings. I think they have a good tone. I'm really satisfied with them. Haven't tried DR or EB yet...

I always used Elixir strings. I think they have a good tone.

they are indeed... but on the other hand really expensive!
I tried them once... unfortunately two of the strings broke(!?) in quite a short time!... from there on I hated Elixir :mad:
because u can only buy this strings in a whole package :mad: :mad:

Although my shitty guitar was probably the reason for that