Recent Purchases

282j5er.jpg

ztyjw8.jpg

2220.png

OK, so I finally went and bought new strings - Ernie Ball "Power Slinky" .11 - .48.
Good punch when palm muting and overall OK (apart from the "Power" in the name :oops:)(but re-stringing is as always rather tedious with a Floyd Rose, especially when changing gauges - I had Elixir .009 before...)

Edit - hard to spell "stringing" - I haet that kind of mistakes! And the picture was missing!

I won't deny PS3 has some great games though...

Yeah... About four.

This is probably going to soud like the most ridiculously fanboi thing I've ever said... But I actually don't see why people buy PS3's when they could get a 360 for less money. (Actually, people aren't buying PS3's, last month the fucking PS2 outsold the PS3 by 45,000 units :lol:) Xbox Live is about sixteen-hyperbolillian times better than any console online system out there, and the 360 has a plethora of genuinely fantastic games whereas the PS3 has.... erm.... Killzone 2 and MGS4... Yeah that's about it.

PS3 does have some good games, (Resistance 2, Motorstorm) but 360 is better just because it's so awesome :D

Also how the hell is the PC the cheapest alternative?

Because most people have a PC at home which if it isn't good enough can be upgraded up to date with less than 400-500€

Me excluded though because i got a 7 year old computer.

@Swabs:

Yeah i said "Some" not many. There are some games I'd really like to play like DMC4,Metal gear solid 4,Killzone 2,GTA 4(Which is actually better on PC IMO),Resistance 2 and UFC 2009...

So, yep. There are some games...

DMC4 is on the 360, I should know, I bought it... And it's fun but really not that amazing.

Yeah, I'm not really aware on whats for all the different platforms. I've had enough of consoles for now and since I want to record music too then I don't ree the point in getting a PS3 or Xbox360. Yep well, I was expecting DMC4 not to be that amazing but those games have always been fun so.

Yeah... About four.

This is probably going to soud like the most ridiculously fanboi thing I've ever said... But I actually don't see why people buy PS3's when they could get a 360 for less money. (Actually, people aren't buying PS3's, last month the fucking PS2 outsold the PS3 by 45,000 units :lol:) Xbox Live is about sixteen-hyperbolillian times better than any console online system out there, and the 360 has a plethora of genuinely fantastic games whereas the PS3 has.... erm.... Killzone 2 and MGS4... Yeah that's about it.

:worship: