Recent Purchases

^Well, belive me, they sound nothing like them. Dunno which Samsung phone you have, but I have one and a Nokia and any of them sounds nearly as good as that ones.

@The Kid: Really? I usually take quite a lot of care of my headphones, but I didn't know Senheiser last so short. I'll take extra care of them then.

Mine crapped out on me in a month :erk:

Either you use them to strangle people or I don't see how can you break them so quickly. I've had headphones with weaker construction (Creative ones e.g.) and they've lasted me way longer than that.

GALLERY_REC0003047-000_1_images400.jpg

Beyerdynamic Dt 770 pro, 80 ohm version.
The pic says it all.

GALLERY_GIT0012472-000_1_images400.jpg

GALLERY_GIT0011034-000_1_images400.jpg

x3

2 tickets for Cannibal corpse/Dying fetus and 2 tickets for Behemoth/Scar symmetry/arsis/devildriver

total: 195€

Good pack you got there, congrats. I may be getting myself some Audio Technica ATH-M50 when I go back to Spain in August with my pay from July :)

@The Kid: Well, I guess you had bad luck or something.

^Bought that for xanina for her birthday, along with the Roadrunner United concert DVD

2 tickets for Behemoth/Scar symmetry/arsis/devildriver

European tour, I'm guessing? I didn't know Scar Symmetry was already ready to tour.

On-topic: I bought lunch for myself, xanina, and her bf as part of her birthday celebration. Also bought gas for my mom's car on the way home from NJ.

^Bought that for xanina for her birthday, along with the Roadrunner United concert DVD

European tour, I'm guessing? I didn't know Scar Symmetry was already ready to tour.

On-topic: I bought lunch for myself, xanina, and her bf as part of her birthday celebration. Also bought gas for my mom's car on the way home from NJ.

Why do you always add gas to your purchases? I know it's purchased, but it's like if I came here and every day said "bus ticket to college and bus ticket back home" :lol: