Recent Purchases

I don't care, as with all "ITT:" statements I simply scrolled down the page fast, saw lots of pictures of alcohol being posted by that CarolineOfBodom bird and naturally assumed scene kid + alcohol = scene kid talking about how alcohol is cool.

Ah well, sounds logical to me!

We had an american in our flat share for the last 4 weeks and he showed us Canberra Terror... Anyone ever heard of it? It's a bit different of when you get a normal shot of tequila silver (with salt and lemon). You have to put some salt in your hand, sniff it, drink the tequila and put the lemon juice in your eyes. He was so crazy!

Just purchased off ebay:

dd_26.JPG

08_26.JPG

We had an american in our flat share for the last 4 weeks and he showed us Canberra Terror... Anyone ever heard of it? It's a bit different of when you get a normal shot of tequila silver (with salt and lemon). You have to put some salt in your hand, sniff it, drink the tequila and put the lemon juice in your eyes. He was so crazy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think that Stephen King wrote smth similiar.With that trick,you can drink a lot in very short period and you cant get drunk,no matter how much you drink.

I think.

^Well, belive me, they sound nothing like them. Dunno which Samsung phone you have, but I have one and a Nokia and any of them sounds nearly as good as that ones.

@The Kid: Really? I usually take quite a lot of care of my headphones, but I didn't know Senheiser last so short. I'll take extra care of them then.