Recent Purchases

Speaking about alcohol, just arrived :)
imageknock12001.jpg
imagejurai16001.jpg
imagebladn15cs1.jpg

Looking back on the "alcohol-discussion" here......
Damn, you guys are so cool : D you must be some fucking alcoholics :lol: It was so much fun to read all those posts : )

Just because some people can enjoy beer as in It being a cold and good tasting beverage doesn't make them alcoholics you know :p Getting drunk on beer sucks anyway, It's a good pre-heater but then you should move onto something that will really pick up the speed.

Just because some people can enjoy beer as in It being a cold and good tasting beverage doesn't make them alcoholics you know :p Getting drunk on beer sucks anyway, It's a good pre-heater but then you should move onto something that will really pick up the speed.

When I said you were alcoholics, I didn't mean it negative, bad or anything, just as a joke :) Just that it was funny to read and I had a good laugh.

Well, when it comes to alcohol, it's the same with guitars... I have no clue :lol: I only drink what I think tastes good. I don't like beer at all, have tried to like it but I don't. And Jack Daniels tastes like... :erk: ew. It's just, when you're already drunk, everything tastes ok, so it's ok to drink it, you got me? :p
So call me what you want, but I stick to this:
sour%20apple.jpg

Smirnoff%20Blueberry%201.75.jpg

smirnoff-ice.jpg

8825.gif

cid6p_granat72.jpg

wkdblue.jpg

VikingfjordVodkaSitrus70cl.jpg

Smirnoff Ice is a one-way ticket to the toilet to puke your insides out. I once clunked 2 of those and my friend was like "Do you know how nasty that gets in 15 minuets? Your stomach will start to turn and you throw up?" Surely, After some vodka and beer I was in the toilet puking :lol: Not because it was strong or anything but because Smirnoff in larger amounts than 1 Is just inappropriate :lol:

It's just way too sweet...

Smirnoff Ice is a one-way ticket to the toilet to puke your insides out. I once clunked 2 of those and my friend was like "Do you know how nasty that gets in 15 minuets? Your stomach will start to turn and you throw up?" Surely, After some vodka and beer I was in the toilet puking :lol: Not because it was strong or anything but because Smirnoff in larger amounts than 1 Is just inappropriate :lol:

Oh my.. really? D:

I don't think that at all. I drank 5 or 6 bottles of Smirnoff Ice oce and I didn't even get a bit drunk of it or sick :p
But I actually never drink to get drunk, I drink cuz it tastes good and I want to drink it, if you know what I mean. It isn't that big of a deal for me to absolutley get totally drunk, but it sure is fun tho :rofl:

Coolers are pure sugar. They get you sick from sweets before being drunk, unless you are a girl...where the alcohol takes a stronger effect. Stop being a girl.

Smirnoff is baby's first vodka, basically what the kids pick up because they don't know any other brands. Flavoured ones are alllright, if you're into that kind of thing. I lol'd at the girlbooze post though. I want to try Vikingfjord as its been recommended by so many, but its completely unavailable here unless I order it.

Stolichnaya is really nice for a bottom shelf booze. Just never try to pronounce it near a Russian, you'll get it wrong, and offend them.

Oh my.. really? D:

I don't think that at all. I drank 5 or 6 bottles of Smirnoff Ice oce and I didn't even get a bit drunk of it or sick :p
But I actually never drink to get drunk, I drink cuz it tastes good and I want to drink it, if you know what I mean. It isn't that big of a deal for me to absolutley get totally drunk, but it sure is fun tho :rofl:

my pen has more alcohol in the ink than Smirnoff Ice. Listen to Cliff Burton!

Coolers are pure sugar. They get you sick from sweets before being drunk, unless you are a girl...where the alcohol takes a stronger effect. Stop being a girl.

Smirnoff is baby's first vodka, basically what the kids pick up because they don't know any other brands. Flavoured ones are alllright, if you're into that kind of thing. I lol'd at the girlbooze post though. I want to try Vikingfjord as its been recommended by so many, but its completely unavailable here unless I order it.

Stolichnaya is really nice for a bottom shelf booze. Just never try to pronounce it near a Russian, you'll get it wrong, and offend them.

Aye, exactly what i meant! Thats why i said "Not because its strong". Stolichnaya is really good...also like the Finnish Vodka :)

EDIT: Also, I was in germany and just bought it randomly...Not taking into caution what the fuck it was! :p Oh well, Beer and Long Drinks are the best "weak drinks" anyway.

@Caroline: No, not drunk...just sick! It's sweeter than fucking cider and tastes like lemonade with a ton of sugar! I rarely puke of drunkness anyway. Well, some cases...like last weekend the rum made me go "FFFUUUUUUUU..."

I don't care, as with all "ITT:" statements I simply scrolled down the page fast, saw lots of pictures of alcohol being posted by that CarolineOfBodom bird and naturally assumed scene kid + alcohol = scene kid talking about how alcohol is cool.

ITT: Kids that think drinking is cool.

Who you calling Kid?

+ drinking is cool, once you start living the normal boring life of an adult, booze is one of the only things you have to look foreward to at the end of the week.

EDIT:
I don't care, as with all "ITT:" statements I simply scrolled down the page fast, saw lots of pictures of alcohol being posted by that CarolineOfBodom bird and naturally assumed scene kid + alcohol = scene kid talking about how alcohol is cool.

Fair play