Recent Purchases

I know that Whisky lovers frown upon JD being called real Whisky. But that was just the night that destroyed Whisky for me. I tried different Scotch or Bourbons after that, but they all made me sick

Necrö;8086034 said:
I know that Whisky lovers frown upon JD being called real Whisky. But that was just the night that destroyed Whisky for me. I tried different Scotch or Bourbons after that, but they all made me sick
That´s why I can´t drink Glühwein or Sangria anymore.
Especially one after another is NO good idea.

Glühwein SUCKS! Seriously, it's one of the many things I hate about Christmas time :lol:

2u5f8ty.jpg

E-order, will arrive in my mailbox in few days.. i already had all the albums and shit downloaded,, exept diablo, but they deserve it and i want it!:kickass:

no wai, i would say 30 amp, 60/50 guitar and rest skills.
I have a 30 years old Fender Mustang and it sounds so awesome and even more awesome through a good amp.
But when it comes to my Ibanez it's like you said (60% amp ,etc). I can't stand the sound of most of the Humbuckers though.

Yeah, I guess it depends on what/gear/music you play/use or whatever.

But when it comes to me, the amp has the most to say, then skills, then guitar.

My RR sounds like shit through shit amps, and sounds awesome through awesome amps.

^Thank you for turning this back to the topic and halting the progression of making this "Guitar Players Thread #2"

1233870216656.jpg

07032009074.jpg

this.
looks like a dead seal in a bread but it's tasty. i mean the cigarettes