Recent Purchases

Heat. All that junk in a tightly packed area gets warm, and will kill off your sperm.
cheap birth control?
Does anyone else like to sleep completely naked?
the freedom, the liberation, the rubbings of semi-clean sheets on cellulite :worship:
24ngtg6.jpg
wow... kinda geeky, ain't it? :p

After realizing that my keyboard was not from this millennia, and observing how the cable was starting to, well, decay.. I realized that it was about time i got myself a new keyboard.

24ngtg6.jpg

Pretty standard gamer i guess, but its nifty, cheap, and works great so far. I's happy wid it

Nice! I have the G11, its blue and has no screen but more macro buttons (which I dont use hurr). My roommate had the G13, with the flip down screen, but they stopped making it because it was too wide, and retards kept breaking the screen so they made a solid one, and slimed it down (hence less macros)

Backlit keyboards for geeky dark compuing ftw. We've both spilled epic amounts of drinks and bongwater on each of our keyboards and they still work :p. (well, mine does, his is fucked now but its about 4-5 years old, and has gone though some serious spillage)

We've both spilled epic amounts of drinks and bongwater on each of our keyboards and they still work :p. (well, mine does, his is fucked now but its about 4-5 years old, and has gone though some serious spillage)

Fucking bong water gets everywhere. My friend made the mistake of putting his through the dishwasher once, stank the appartment up for days.

Just picked this up yesterday.

Korg Pandora PX5D multi-effects unit. PLus interfaces via USB to computer.

px5d_1.jpg

Now I just have to figure out how to use it so I can record some stuff. Also, good for recording songs, cutting out the bass, and slowing it down so I can transcribe those hard licks.

Can't wait to waste hours of my life learning how to use something so small.

Animu or mango? Didn't know you were into that

also, fuck year Sinatra

Ontopic:
2zofcll.jpg

Couldn't resist :( I fucking loved worms, but the 3D versions were gay as shit, and making Worms armageddon/world party working with multiplayer nowadays is a pain in the fucking ass.

Animu or mango? Didn't know you were into that

also, fuck year Sinatra

Ontopic:
2zofcll.jpg

Couldn't resist :( I fucking loved worms, but the 3D versions were gay as shit, and making Worms armageddon/world party working with multiplayer nowadays is a pain in the fucking ass.

Its the Cowboy bebop soundtrack, its funky swing blues stuff. Absolutely love it.

A bunch of school books and supplies. I can't get over classmates complaining about how expensive they are, when I was in pure and applied science my book bills would be 3 or 4 times as high.