polarized
heartwork
Is this your life
blind bleeding the blind
no love lost
incarnate solvent abuse
emotional flatline
blood splattered banner

try these....their titles are really weird and hard to memorize but if you like this stuff get their 4 latest albums. Their really early stuff is alot different than any of these songs. I get chastized whenever I talk about those albums...'cause I think they reek...punn intended!

Originally posted by swallowyoursoul
This mortal coil
child's play
polarized
heartwork
Is this your life
blind bleeding the blind
no love lost
incarnate solvent abuse
emotional flatline
blood splattered banner

Excellent list-Incarnate Solvent Abuse is probably their greatest song. I would, however, add Rot 'N' Roll to that list, as well as Buried Dreams. And basically, if you see any songs that are off of the Necroticism:Descanting the Insalubrious, download them! The enitire album is phenomenal.

Reactions: HemiGTX
Originally posted by Plague Witch
Excellent list-Incarnate Solvent Abuse is probably their greatest song. I would, however, add Rot 'N' Roll to that list, as well as Buried Dreams. And basically, if you see any songs that are off of the Necroticism:Descanting the Insalubrious, download them! The enitire album is phenomenal.

So true!

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin
Goddamn, no one named death certificate...And am I the only one who really likes carneous cacoffiny that much?

Negative, I love that shit as well too. If it's Carcass, It's good. And on a side note, Suffocation's "Pierced From Within" is a fucking phenomenal album!!!!

Originally posted by PiercedFromWithin
Goddamn, no one named death certificate...And am I the only one who really likes carneous cacoffiny that much?

Fuck man! I love those songs. They fucking melted me when I saw them live. Rot And Roll is worth a spin from the Heartwork E.P.

If you're really iffy about brutal death/grind, I wouldn't start with their early stuff at all (somewhat including Necroticism). If you're looking for something way more accessible, try something off Heartwork (title track, This Mortal Coil) or Swansong (Keep on Rotting in the Free World, Blackstar).

Yeah said:
If you're looking for something way more accessible, try something off Heartwork (title track, This Mortal Coil) or Swansong (Keep on Rotting in the Free World, Blackstar).

I loved 'Keep on rotting in the free world' from the first time I listened it!!! Its such a great song!!