Recommend a band

ah well, the first time I saw them, they were ok, the second time was ok too.. but wacken show was terrible (most of it, it was the singer guy that ruined it, he likes himself too much)

no sure if n e 1 here knows this band, from autumn to ashes, but they r rly aweosme. one of my fave bands besides bodom \m/

050831_fromautumn.jpg

:erk:

:lol::lol::lol:, haha yea. The things I love most about SoP are the awesome writing and the awesome original guitar solos. Both the poeple who were responsible for that are gone. :X

yeah i know :erk:
Lori's awesome, man. i love her. and i really like Marcela Bovio's voice though. too bad i didn't get the chance to see them live.

great bands: folk-rock-gothic-kinda-metal: lyriel

folkish-prog:kingfisher sky

folkish-metal-rock:eilera

all female-voiced btw

yeah i know :erk:
Lori's awesome, man. i love her. and i really like Marcela Bovio's voice though. too bad i didn't get the chance to see them live.

haha yea, her voice is good, but sometimes I don't like her vibrato too much. I'm going to record the solo for whever you are later today. I'll be sure to get your input, hah

haha yea, her voice is good, but sometimes I don't like her vibrato too much. I'm going to record the solo for whever you are later today. I'll be sure to get your input, hah

lolz, all their songs have quite the nice guitarplay, thanks to arjen haha

i like the lyrics a lot, marcela will try n pull it off without arjen and lori.
their music helped me through my spanish last year :cool:

edit: my smily didn't work :Smug: