recommend me a band plz...

OfManAndMetal

satan said i get a cookie
Jan 10, 2006
~California~
i was wondering if there were any new bands that sound similar to metallica or iron maiden, or pantera??? if you know any plz recommend...

Lamb of God- album: Ashes of the Wake
In Flames -album: Soundtrack to your escape, and Come Clarity(even more awsome, coming out February) I heard some songs off come clarity and its amazing

Narg n Lamb said:
In Flames -album: Soundtrack to your escape, and Come Clarity(even more awsome, coming out February) I heard some songs off come clarity and its amazing

If you're going to recomend In Flames atleast recomend their good albums like The Jester Race & Whoracle.

cock

Narg n Lamb said:

Do you recommend these bands for someone who want something like Panter and Iron Maiden? :err:

Well I would recommend old Megadeth and Exodus.

Dude! You seriously need to listen to DARK TRANQUILLITY!!!! FUCK YEA!! They are so fuckin sweet! Especially their albums Character, Damage Done, and The Gallery.
And check out Iced Earth, they kick ass too. If you like Iron maiden then you might like 3 Inches Of Blood, the voice may be TOO high, but they're actually kinda cool.
Arch Enemy is also sweet, the album Anthems Of Rebelion kicks ass.

The Greys said:
If you're going to recomend In Flames atleast recomend their good albums like The Jester Race & Whoracle.

cock

Ya, their new stuff pretty much blows...I like lunar strain through Clayman after that...S-H-I-T

*just to elaborate* Hammerfall, I thought the vocals sounded very similar to Iron Maiden combined with more modern power metal music.