Bands with clean and growling vocals

I want more metal

Junior Headbanger
Jul 4, 2005
Rice, MN
I'm looking for some new music.. can someone recommend some good bands with clean and growling vocals? Or any other bands that might fit in with the bands I listed below

I'll name some of my favorite bands.. maybe it will bring some bands to mind.

Into Eternity, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, Slayer, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Pantera, Metallica, just to name a few.

Thanx

If you need both clean and growling vocals:
Dark Tranquillity
Opeth
Summoning, less clean vocals

Clean and growled/ raspy vocals.

Edge of Sanity-Crimson 2.
Wicked Innocence-Worship. There is some cleans on 'Omnipotence' which is the better cd. It's not nearly to the extent. Very low vocals, maybe the lowest. The cleans sound like a mix between berry white and eddie vedder. The music is very heavy,strange and also noisy,ambient in away on some parts. Drums are very upfront and tribal.
Orphanage-Oblivion,By Time alone
Theatre of Tragedy-Velvet Darkness They Fear Full
Soilwork-A Predators Portrait

Other bands you might like
Testament,Solitude Aeturnus,Blind Guardian(I'd start with 'Somewhere Far Beyond then 'follow the blind'),Possessed,Pestilence,Exodus,Iced Earth,Brainstorm(ger),Exhorder,Judas Priest,Black Sabbath,Armored Saint,Candlemass,Merycful Fate,King Diamond,Overkill,Entombed,Annihilator,Sepultura(first 4 fullengths),In Flames(early)

killer albums. Some of my favorites you might enjoy
Cathedral-The Ethereal Mirrow
Opeth-Still Life,Blackwater Park
Acid Bath-When The Kite String Pops
The Gathering-Mandylion
Soilent Green-Sewn Mouth Secrets
Amorphis-Tales From The Thousand Lakes,The Karelian Isthmus.
Carcass-Necroticism
Neurosis-Souls At Zero

I want more metal said:
I'm looking for some new music.. can someone recommend some good bands with clean and growling vocals? Or any other bands that might fit in with the bands I listed below

I'll name some of my favorite bands.. maybe it will bring some bands to mind.

Into Eternity, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, Slayer, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Pantera, Metallica, just to name a few.

Thanx

Well...I think you should check out DROWN INC. and ENGEL

@all
I think all of you should check out these bands. ;)