Emperor
Enslaved
In The Woods...
My Dying Bride
Novembre
Opeth
Sculptured
Ulver

Wow, I can't believe nobody mentioned Fear Factory yet, they bascially invented the vocalist who can do both clean and heavy vocals. I think Liltu also uses this style of vocals. Don't forget there's tons of bands that use harsh males vocals with clean female vocals, including Lacuna Coil, Tristania and Theatre of Tragedy among tons more.

I want more metal said:
I'm looking for some new music.. can someone recommend some good bands with clean and growling vocals? Or any other bands that might fit in with the bands I listed below

I'll name some of my favorite bands.. maybe it will bring some bands to mind.

Into Eternity, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, Slayer, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Pantera, Metallica, just to name a few.

Thanx

Christina Scabbia is wicked vocalist. On top of that she is down right perfect and sexy as fuck. It's just the band became dull after 'in a reveria'. If they kept that style, had the male vocalist do only raspy/growling while christina sang it would be better. Only one song on the first and second cd with growling.

I want more metal said:
I'm looking for some new music.. can someone recommend some good bands with clean and growling vocals? Or any other bands that might fit in with the bands I listed below

I'll name some of my favorite bands.. maybe it will bring some bands to mind.

Into Eternity, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, Slayer, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Nevermore, Jag Panzer, Pantera, Metallica, just to name a few.

Thanx

Lamb of God I find is pretty audible. Nightrage I don't have that much problems with, Jungle Rot, downthesun, Killswitch Engage, Hatebreed, (points to avatar)

The singer for Soilent Green could substitute for a clean vocalist in similiar way comparable to Phil from Pantera and the singer for Exhorder. He's not an amazing clean vocalist but he sings clean as in no sobriety.

'Pussysoul' has death metal vocals,raspy vocals,hardcore vocals, and regular clean vocals. Ben should be taken seriouslly as a vocalist because he resembles a schizophrenia and it sounds great.

The Greys said:
The singer for Soilent Green could substitute for a clean vocalist in similiar way comparable to Phil from Pantera and the singer for Exhorder. He's not an amazing clean vocalist but he sings clean as in no sobriety.

'Pussysoul' has death metal vocals,raspy vocals,hardcore vocals, and regular clean vocals. Ben should be taken seriouslly as a vocalist because he resembles a schizophrenia and it sounds great.

He also does the clean/death vocals well in Goatwhore

Listen to Bathory. They own. Blood on ice is an excellent CD with clean vocals (One of my all time favourites,) and The Return contains some good raspy vocals.