Recommend me albums I LIKE AND BUY THEM FOR ME

Guardian of Darkness said:
T'is related to music - a parody on threads one might expect here, and is funny rather than clearly sucking to the point where most of the posts express how much it is lacking in funny. But maybe I should close it because omfg I closed the Stryper thread and I'm proper mean and anti-christian and I'm biased and gay and I can't let my hair down and I don't know what metal is about and I'm a nazi and I've got this e-axe and I'm not afraid to use it, ynomofo.
......you're gay!?

but you'd think the apostrophe would be between the T and I because it is a contraction between "it" and "is"

*derailing thread*

If you like Metallica, Slayer and Iron Maiden, then i can do the conclusion that you would propably like these:

Symphony X
Running Wild
Dragonforce
Megadeth(if you havent heard them, why dont you try it out! im sure you will love them!)
Morbid Angel
Deicide
KoRn
Slipknot
Godsmack

etc.....

And if you dare to find something to complain about any of those not fitting youir taste, then youre a complete fucking moron and im gonna start a cult that haunts you down and shall force you to listen to Blind Guardian until you will understand that it is just what you were asking for.

I don't know about the rest of you but this is getting a little out of control. I was thinking, since their are so many surface scratchers abroad, why not open up a forum dedicated almost entirely to recommendations. It seems as though this board is cluttered with little boys who cannot think for themselves...hmmm, I don't know... :cry:

I think theres nothing wrong with recommendation threads that are differing from the other ones. If you just say "thrash, wants some" then thats about 99999999999999999 time we see it. But if you say "make it sound like band 1 and band 2 combined, but absolutely nothing like band 3...." then its more reasonable. If you want thrash, you can find some from other threads, but if you want to define the certain style what you want, then you need recommendation threads.
But sure, if you hate recommendation threads, then make a forum for them and you wont ever need to see them on this one.