Recommend me some power that fits MY TASTE

This is terrible. Go listen to Yngwie. Or better yet, leave us alone. Don't beg people to do your homework for you and then complain when it's all wrong. If you want something done to your specifications, do it yourself. Go sample a ton of bands until you find what you want.

This thread should be closed.

Ok, why dont we close the forums too? Why do we even have recommendation threads? So that someone like you can say "find your own shit, asshole!" ? No no, if you dont want to recommend anything, then stay away.
What if i asked for some old-school thrash? Would you recommend Meshuggah to me? The difference IS that big.

EternalEnemy said:
Ok, why dont we close the forums too? Why do we even have recommendation threads? So that someone like you can say "find your own shit, asshole!" ? No no, if you dont want to recommend anything, then stay away.
What if i asked for some old-school thrash? Would you recommend Meshuggah to me? The difference IS that big.
the problem here man, is that your request is impossible to fulfill... because the very own bands that you said you liked dont sound alike. And you said Nightfall was a good album while Imaginations and Night at the Opera were crap!! Thats an absurd, since these 3 albuns are so much alike.

You want to people to think just like you. And thats ridiculous. Some of those bands you said you didnt liked have solos as good and long as the bands you said you liked. Its all a question of taste. We can recommend bands similar, but more similar than what was already recommended is TASTE, and that we cannot have the same as you, so instead of disrespecting the people and the bands they suggested, you should just say thanks, even if you dont like them, since they are not your TASTE (not style).