Power Metal is not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to be dark, it's taking interest in something. People who take interest in power metal obviously like fantasy where I don't. Power Metal is like when you are a kid and watch disney movies. I like things that are the most extreme or things that are realistic to things happening in the world.

Um no.

If anything its more along the lines of

Lord of the Rings type of fantasy deals, and Lord of the Rings fucking kicks major ass.

Seriously man, go find yourself a woman, you will seriously change your mind so fast.

Also, if you like to relate to death so much (lmfao), go join the marines or Navy seals or something. I'm sure you'll get your "high" there.

Bootcamp/beginning training would kill me. That is the part that I am not sure about.

The only time I would enjoy being with a women if she was playing with my penis, and I would be still be misrable because she would probably be ugly as hell!

Bootcamp/beginning training would kill me. That is the part that I am not sure about.

The only time I would enjoy being with a women if she was playing with my penis, and I would be still be misrable because she would probably be ugly as hell!

>.>
<.<

You worry too much about what "might" happen. Maybe if you go join the marines you might actually be "happy" what your doing.

And to the 2nd comment my first reaction was LMFAO. Then my 2nd was, dude you need some help :)

The topic is getting derailed.
prostitutes?

I live in a small town and am almost positive there is no prostitution, no sluts and 21 year old drinking age :erk:. I think to myself sometimes the US is kinda strange.

Isn't it a statistical fact that Americans tend to be "dumber" than the rest of the world?

Hey, yell at the numbers, not me. *raises hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.