Power Metal is not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never died you fucking shitcock.

You were, however, born.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I feel like I really relate to death and understand. I don't know or understand love, not to the point of understanding other things where I would heavily take interest in people who know what it is. It's more obscure than anything to me.

I understand guitar for example and play it so t means something,has importance and makes sense so if someone talked about guitar I would take interest in it. I don't like to hear about things that are too obscure to me.

You've never experienced death. Death is about the most obscure thing in the world, and you will never understand it. So everything you just said is wrong. What you meant to say is that you like to jerk off to dead bodies.

I am not really saying I have, but it makes more sense to me than say love. I am sure my outlook and taste reflects that I somewhat understand it.

It's more of I find things related to death interesting where I don't with love. I am not going to spend time listening to love songs because I feel it's obscure, or watching movies about it.

Maybe this only makes sense to me. who knows

Death is happening all the time and is the most reallity based thing, death is reality. People die all the time regardless what causes it. A lot people suffer in general and do not have great lives,etc. I am pessimistic and view the world as a place off suffering nor do I think highly of people. I am not going to spend time listening to bands sing about things to try and escape reality.
I think the bad in the world outweighs the good and it only matter what I think so I am correct. Death metal is about pessimism so anything related to it represents reality.

I have never fallen in love so why should I hear about it. I don't even know what it is.

I feel like I really relate to death and understand. I don't know or understand love, not to the point of understanding other things where I would heavily take interest in people who know what it is. It's more obscure than anything to me.

I understand guitar for example and play it so t means something,has importance and makes sense so if someone talked about guitar I would take interest in it. I don't like to hear about things that are too obscure to me.

I am not really saying I have, but it makes more sense to me than say love. I am sure my outlook and taste reflects that I somewhat understand it.

It's more of I find things related to death interesting where I don't with love. I am not going to spend time listening to love songs because I feel it's obscure, or watching movies about it.

Maybe this only makes sense to me. who knows

Aw man, Greys! You are so fucking dark, dude! You're one scary motherfucker and I bet you frighten the shit out of parents at the mall.

Seriously, though, you are pretty much an emo kid and try way too hard to be "dark". Unintentional comedy ITT.

I'm not trying to be dark, it's taking interest in something. People who take interest in power metal obviously like fantasy where I don't. Power Metal is like when you are a kid and watch disney movies. I like things that are the most extreme or things that are realistic to things happening in the world.

Sounds like a fag goth kid to me.

afazel01.jpg

:puke:

I'm not trying to be dark, it's taking interest in something. People who take interest in power metal obviously like fantasy where I don't. Power Metal is like when you are a kid and watch disney movies. I like things that are the most extreme or things that are realistic to things happening in the world.

This is funny because you're easily one of the most immature people here. Why don't you just go play guitar and not give a fuck because you're parents won't stop nagging you about not doing anything with your life?

I would rather be an angst ridden child then listen to 35 year olds that sing about the disney movie they just watched!

Status
Not open for further replies.