Power Metal is not gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it a statistical fact that Americans tend to be "dumber" than the rest of the world?

Hey, yell at the numbers, not me. *raises hands*

This is more retarded than anything The Greys has ever said. Just because you said it's "a statistical fact that Americans tend to be "dumber" than the rest of the world" doesn't make it true, and it's not true, you fucking stupid fuck. I'm yelling at you because you're stupid and your number are IMAGINARY. Dumbass. Learn yourself something and eat a fucking omelette with REAL eggs and ham.

:lol: :lol:

Greys, I think it might be problematic that I usually have to REMIND myself that you aren't from Scandinavia...

I do have some heritage in europe, but yeah not really. I am going to canada soon so I get to booze all night legally in a bar/club which is going to be godly and something I have never done. I am not going to want to come back to the US in this town. If I was there for more than one day would get a hooker. I do hope to go to europe one day.

This is more retarded than anything The Greys has ever said. Just because you said it's "a statistical fact that Americans tend to be "dumber" than the rest of the world" doesn't make it true, and it's not true, you fucking stupid fuck. I'm yelling at you because you're stupid and your number are IMAGINARY. Dumbass. Learn yourself something and eat a fucking omelette with REAL eggs and ham.

Priceless.

You've got an excuse for everything.

Rly

bootcamp/basic training would kill me. I am skinny and look like a pretty healthy 20 year old, but If ran for more than 5 minutes would probably have a heart attack. After 30 minutes of shoveling snow my chest burns.

remember I spend a lot of time in a room playing guitar!. I'm not cut out for bootcamp.

http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=1435

http://www.reason.com/news/show/33014.html

http://friendsofdave.org/article.php?story=20060114135836858

I doubt that Americans, as a whole are any less intelligent than the rest of the world. They might be more poorly educated, but remember kids, intelligence is not co-terminous with knowledge.

Plus: you don't eat real eggs ? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ?

I was hoping about that. Then He was re-elected.

Well, look at the fuckwad who ran against him. Crazy as it may sound, he would have been worse.

I wish the south and midwest would get blown up...

Normally I would agree, but one of my brothers is currently living down south. So when he comes back, the south can blow up.

edit: What the fuck happened to this thread? Blind Guardian are awesome, man.

Good lord, the south is mine, but she gives me so much sufferage with my pain.

I wonder how Rhapsody of Fire would sound covering Down ?

(See, I'm back on topic kids!)

Well, look at the fuckwad who ran against him. Crazy as it may sound, he would have been worse.

Not that Kerry would've been an amazing president, but there's not way I could agree with this, especially in retrospect and in looking at all of the baggage that comes along with reelecting Bush (namely keeping Cheney, Rove, etc. in the governing throne).

Not that Kerry would've been an amazing president, but there's not way I could agree with this, especially in retrospect and in looking at all of the baggage that comes along with reelecting Bush (namely keeping Cheney, Rove, etc. in the governing throne).

That's certainly a valid opinion, but I still disagree. I simply believe that John Kerry would have been (more) horrendous. Again, not that I think Bush isn't awful, but I have a very strong dislike for Kerry.

Agree to disagree, I guess.

The Republicans keep putting their foots in their mouths & will lose further elections when they come... Doesn't seem like Bush is the actual president and that Cheney/Rove actually are... and I thought the Nixon and Reagan administrations were the most corrupt lol ...

Well the vocals in power metal is what turns me off, I mean fuck its not the 1980s anymore.

Edguy
Therion
Sonata Arctica

etc.

All fucking kickass bands, but you know what ruins it? VOCALS!!!! I wish there was a way to just edit out all the vocals and just have the instruments. Clean vocals are cool, but please not clean high toned vocals like that, its just god awful.

But, to each their own.

I like Therion's vox. Especially the guy on "The Wand of Arabis".
Clean vocals that work

Bjorn Strid (Soilwork/Disarmonia Mundi/Terror2000)
Mikael Akerfeldt (Forgot the name off the top of my head, the Scar Symmetry lead singer, I know his first name is Mikael :) )
Norbert Leitner (Lords of Decadence)

Yeah I love Ackerfeldt and the SS guy as well.

oh, and im also a huge fan of "extreme" metal too. im just a well rounded metal head with a tendancy to go from grind to power metal in a day.

i kinda have musical ADD
~gR~

Me too.

I can easily go from listening to Hammerfall to Deathspell Omega or Demilich without thinking a damn thing of it. It's retarded and homosexual to waste your time insulting people for liking a specific genre. I used to do that to people who like rap, but I don't think we can help what we like to listen to. It has more to do with our social background, friends and our life's philosophy than recognizing something is teh gayzor or teh suxxor.

Yep.

Hey lay off of CAIRATH. In my opinion he is the best poster here.

Haha.

(See, I'm back on topic kids!)
Thanks for helping us old man!

Kerry couldn't have done any worse than Bush.

I wish the south and midwest would get blown up...

That's more fucking retarded than anything Susperia or Greys have said. I was about to take your side with the bullshit about America being less intelligent, because that sounds just like something that shitbag cock-gobbler Michael Moore would say, but your statement here sounds like something he might pull out of his fat ass also.

Status
Not open for further replies.