Really gay power metal song

Icarus

Shamone
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane Australia
Visit site
I need a really gay power metal song to win a "play the gayest sounding power metal song ever" competition. Any thoughts? Something like rhapsody or the likes. Anything apart from manowar as they rule and arent power metal imo anyway :D

I suggest something by Kamelot.
Or Luca Trulli, which is pretty much a poor version of Rhapsody.

Kamelot aren't gay!

Try something by Snake Eyes. I would suggest "Sheet Metal" or "Having a Revolution", although I'm not sure if they're gay power metal or just really, really bad heavy metal.

I was going to post a picture of their guitarist here, but I couldn't get their website to work.

Kamelot is great, and not remotely gay sounding power metal!

That stupid Village Of The Dwarves or the Unicorn song by Rhapsody should do it. Especially that dumb fucking Dwarves song with the little jig that opens it. The whole village must have been homosexual.

HammerFall's Always will be must be up there.

But Rhapsody must be pretty much the best with a dozen or so totally gay songs.

like Eternal Glory.

And perhaps some Stratovarius. Eagleheart anyone? Playing with Fire?

Can't really put any Edguy in there. Not Gay enough.

But Dream Evil's Forevermore is fairly gay.

But Rhapsody would have to win hands down, not sure with which song tho.

Hahaha Dream Evil! Heavy Metal Jesus! Thats a mardi gras song if there ever was one!

ozbcrich.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAH

Hahaha that's a shocking pic! That Wizard Oz fella is from Liverpool (UK) though, which is a good start!

Rhapsody have some pretty gay stuff (though I like them), but Edguy's Vain Glory Opera album is THE gayest piece of shit ever released by any metal band.

I don't think Edguy's Vain Glory Opera is gay at all. :confused:

As a straight man who some people think is gay, I take offence at people here using the term "gay" to describe an album. Well, not really, but someone had to say it.

gay ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (g
amacr.gif
)
adj. gay·er, gay·est
  1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
  2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
  3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
  4. Given to social pleasures.
  5. Dissolute; licentious.

Thats Rhapsody alright.