Recommend me albums I LIKE AND BUY THEM FOR ME

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Hey, fuckheads, I want you to follow these instructions NOW, and I want you to follow them VERY CAREFULLY:

I want you (yeah, hah, right, like you know this shit better than I do -- but I have nothing to lose, do I) to tell me about some bands that I would like, because I only like GOOD BANDS. So don't recommend SHIT BANDS. To be more specific:

-Iron Maiden (but not SHITTY Iron Maiden, only GOOD Iron Maiden, and not because of their RIFFS, except the GOOD riffs. And I don't like those shitty songs with crap melodies, so don't give me any of that shit, or ELSE.)
-Metallica (and you BLOODY WELL KNOW what I MEAN when I say Metallica, so follow the fucking INSTRUCTIONS fucknut)
-Slayer (I shouldn't even have to TELL YOU why the fuck I like Slayer, I mostly like when they do those DAH DAH DUUUUHN riffs, you know)

To clarify more:

I DON'T like shit like MEGADETH or KREATOR. So don't fucking GIVE ME THAT SHIT or I will BASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN. WITH AN IRON FIST. Just because I like Iron Maiden doesn't mean I will like anything that sounds like Iron Maiden, and also just because I listed two thrash bands, DON'T RECOMMEND ME FUCKING THRASH, INSTEAD RECOMMEND BANDS THAT I WILL LIKE.

Not only WILL you do this NOW, you will also personally BUY THESE ALBUMS FOR ME with YOUR MONEY and DELIVER THEM TO MY FRONT DOOR. IN 24 HOURS. STARTING NOW.

Thank you for doing this... I didn't have the motivation to do it myself. Plus, I think you did it a shit load better than I could have.

\m/ You rule.

(But you listen to shitty music.
What do you mean I don't know what you listen to?
Does it matter?
Whatever it is it sucks... I mean it.
I USED to listen to that too but not now because they suck... I'm not stupid, go to hell. )

Jean-Pierre said:
Dammit Erik, I was LITERALLY SECONDS away from doing this exact same thing. :lol:

I was thinking about making one of these, but without giving any examples of music I like. This turned out much, much better; people probably would have thought I was serious anyway. :erk:

if you like it when people give orders... does that mean that you're some kind of sado-mazochist?(sp?)

AsModEe said:
:lol: very funny. Though I'm surprised it's not closed yet. GoD where are you? It's not about music!

T'is related to music - a parody on threads one might expect here, and is funny rather than clearly sucking to the point where most of the posts express how much it is lacking in funny. But maybe I should close it because omfg I closed the Stryper thread and I'm proper mean and anti-christian and I'm biased and gay and I can't let my hair down and I don't know what metal is about and I'm a nazi and I've got this e-axe and I'm not afraid to use it, ynomofo.