Recommend me Stuff

Tanith

Halo Fetus
Sep 15, 2003
Shrewsbury, UK
Alright, i'm all out of ideas as to what bands I need to look into, so I figured i'd get you guys to recommend me stuff.

And for the record, my favourite bands =
Immolation
Myrkskog
Zyklon
Decapitated
Exhumed

A few more.

Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting the Insalubrious (essential)
Impaled - Mondo Medicale
Aborted - Goremaggedon: The Saw and the Carnage Done
Avulsed - Yearning for the Grotesque

Vehemence - God Was Created = Awesome
Nocturnus - The Key = Pretty good
Origin - Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas = Pretty good

Tanith said:
Alright, i'm all out of ideas as to what bands I need to look into, so I figured i'd get you guys to recommend me stuff.

And for the record, my favourite bands =
Immolation
Myrkskog
Zyklon
Decapitated
Exhumed

judging by your list, the primary ones i'd recommend would be Yattering (another Polish band), Limbonic Art, Disiplin (rather Zyklon-esque, only not quite as amazing IMO), and im not really into gore so i won't recommend one.

as for my own personal recommendations for you...
Anaal Nathrakh, Frost (if you like Emperor, then i reckon you'll appreciate this), Red Harvest :headbang: , Dying Fetus - Stop At Nothing, Hate Eternal (makes Morbid Angel look like pussies), Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard, Grimfist - Ghouls Of Grandeur (good old skool black/death hybrid), Thus Defiled, Deeds Of Flesh... and i would mention Strapping Young Lad & The Berzerker but they're probably too industrialised for your tastes :)

Already heard SYL and The Berzerker, both fairly average, but listenable.

Anyway, keep the recommendations coming, though i've already got enough to last me at least a fortnight of downloading then buying.

Another for Melechesh's Sphynx, simply one of the most unique bands out there--what Nile could accomplish if Sanders wasn't an inept fucktard obssessed with "omg hevy man." Not to say I don't like death metal, but his use of mesopotamian music simply a ploy--there's no full incorporation of it into the music, as Melechesh have done.

Yeah said:
Another for Melechesh's Sphynx, simply one of the most unique bands out there--what Nile could accomplish if Sanders wasn't an inept fucktard obssessed with "omg hevy man." Not to say I don't like death metal, but his use of mesopotamian music simply a ploy--there's no full incorporation of it into the music, as Melechesh have done.
Couldn't agree more. Melechesh creates an outstanding atmosphere; beyond anything Nile could hope to achieve.