Recommend New Music To Get Please!!!1

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I AM LOOKING TO BUY SOME NEW MUSIC AND WAS WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE WOULD RECOMMMEND. I'VE GOT SUPERJOINT RITUAL, AND I'M INTERESTED IN GETTING THE NEW SKINLAB "REVOLTING ROOM" AND NEW HALFORD "CRUCIBLE". HAS ANYONE GOT OR HEARD EITHER ONE OF THESE? I THINK SOMEONE HERE POSTED ABOUT THE NEW SKINLAB AND I'VE ONLY HEARD A PORTION OF THE SONG "CRUCIBLE" BUT NOT EOUGH TO MAKE A FAIR JUDGEMENT.

I would only buy that Skinlab if you were a really big fan. Its their worst cd out of the 3 they have out. If you dont have either of the first 2, go pick one of them up.

What kind of music are you looking for????

HEY PILGRIM! (JOHN WAYNE PUN NOT INTENDED)I HAVE BOUND, GAGGED, AND BLINDFOLDED AND DISEMBODY:THE NEW FLESH BY SKINLAB. I REALLY LIKE DISEMBODY, BUT ONLY LIKE A FEW OFF OF BOUND.... LIKE "WHEN PAIN COMES TO SURFACE" AND "PALEFACE" AND A COUPLE OTHERS. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC AM I LOOKING FOR? WELL I AM A BIG NEVERMORE/SANCTUARY FAN OF COURSE AND I LIKE MUSIC RANGING FROM BLACK SABBATH, OLDER VAN HALEN, OLDER KISS, TESTAMENT, DEATH/CONTROL DENIED, PANTERA/DOWN/SUPERJOINT RITUAL, OLD METALLICA/MEGADETH, SLAYER, FATES WARNING, OLDER SAVATAGE, FEAR FACTORY, VOIVOD, JUDAS PRIEST/HALFORD, IRON MAIDEN, TOOL/A PERFECT CIRCLE, QUEENSRYCHE, RUSH JUST TO NAME A FEW OF MY FAVORITES. I'M PRETTY OPEN MINDED BUT DON'T LIKE ANY SO CALLED NU-METAL LIKE DISTURBED, DROWNING POOL, KORN, LIMP BIZKIT, ADEMA, PAPA ROACH, LINKIN PARK, ETC....MAINLY I'M JUST WONDERING WHAT NEW MUSIC PEOPLE HAVE BEEN JAMMING TO. CHEERS

I can't afford to buy new music...or any music,for that matter.I'm broke.I've been listening to older grunge stuff like Alice in Chains-Facelift.I also ran desperatly to my stereo to put in Immolation's Closer to a World Below earlier this morning.My mother recieved a gospel cd in the mail from one of her friends and had it playing in the room where I was sitting at the computer.Immolation helps if you're ever in a situation like that,btw.
Heh,John Wayne...my dad has all of the John Wayne movies on tape.He even named my brother after a John Wayne character in a movie.

teh rush, skinlab suck...

sad but true.

Haven't the halford yet...

GEEDY LEE'S solo cd its awesome, I am not doign trades for 6months ok!!

you may want to check ou t- Paradise Lost - Draconian Times

bleak infinity is right about vapour trails, I downloaded it and was kinda disappointed, its just a good rock cd.
Try the new Arcturus album, its very different and quite interesting avant garde metal, of there can be such a thing. Very Strangely, I heard the new halford album, while im no big fan, and own really nothing by priest, I was rather surprised how good it is, especially the drumming.

I heard one of the new Halford songs(can't remember the name of it,though)on tv last week,it's pretty good.I think I might get the new Halford cd.Hell,I still have to get the first one,Ressurection or whatever it's called).

Originally posted by speed
Try the new Arcturus album, its very different and quite interesting avant garde metal, of there can be such a thing.

sure,great suggestion,but NOT if you don't already have La Masquerade Infernale,their best album

You've probably heard these before, but in xase you haven't:

Death- Individual Thought Patterns, The Sound of Perseverance, Symboic

Childern of Bodom: Something Wild, Hatebreeder

Iced Earth- Days of Purgatory

NP: Death- Mentally Blind

i'd highly recommend the following cd's if you don't have them already:

Emperor: Prometheus - the discipline of fire and demise
this cd is really easily my favourite emperor you can actually hear what is going on and what's going on is freakin amazing

Opeth: Still life
If you haven't got anything of opeth i suggest you go and buy something straight away at any cost. Opeth = inhuman.
Still life is probably my favourite of thier's, serenity painted death is just brilliant, face of melinday, god heads lamment....freakin every song is beyond anything you have heard before (aside from nevermore)

My dying Bride: The Dreadful Hours
Really, really good.

Cradle of filth: Bitter suites to succubi
Despite what people say about this band and despite any preconceved impresions you havethe truth is that they write some really good music and that's really what it's about not impressing people with your choice of music. If you don't have any of their stuff this is a good place to start although perhapas an even better place would be that new cd they got but i haven't listened to it yet so i'm not qualified to speak on that.

Honourable mentions:
Dragonlord: Rapture
Sodom: Code red
Cathedral: Endtyme (oops)

Drive nothing but drivel crap, into the masses heads!!!

GIMMICK's I tell ya right now, right this minute...