Recommend Something Different

Profånity said:
What if someone can't?
this happens
Michael_jackson_03_71382a.jpg

V.V.V.V.V. said:
High five!
:wave:
Are you the beast who used to post as "Festering Intestinal Bowel Soup" or something along those lines? If so, why the name change?

Secondly, I think the majority of people on this forum will probably be somewhat reluctant to buy a Xiu Xiu album after they see the cover...

LordFireworm said:
:wave:
Are you the beast who used to post as "Festering Intestinal Bowel Soup" or something along those lines? If so, why the name change?

Secondly, I think the majority of people on this forum will probably be somewhat reluctant to buy a Xiu Xiu album after they see the cover...

I was Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract up until like 2 days ago. I changed the name because I felt that my musical preference shouldn't be clearly outlined by my username, so I chose a more abstract "Think About It Yourself" approach. V.V.V.V.V. is an occult symbol, used by Aleister Crowley while he was still alive.

Yeah not many people here would like them I don't think. Fabulous Muscles is an awesome album, as is Knife Play. It's so great to hear a singer sing and then all of a sudden say "THIS IS THE WORST VACATION EVER I AM GOING TO CUT OPEN YOUR FOREHEAD WITH A ROOFING SHINGLE". It's a feeling like no other.

But, in any case...hello.

Ephel Duath

Jazz-metal with a much stronger focus on "jazz" than most bands that try to carry the label.

They're my #1 recommendation if you're looking for something "different".

Also try Dredg and Fantomas.