Recommendation: Deadboy and the Elephantmen - If This Is Hell, Then I'm Lucky

Downloaded this album. Will listen soon. I'm kinda delaying because I know I'm going to end up pissed off that I didn't see them live a few months ago.

So in the end this recommendation for Deadboy & the Elephantmen led me to buy some Acid Bath and Agents of Oblivion. I guess it wasn't the original intention but cheers nonetheless Chromatose! :tickled:

MadeInNewJersey said:
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me which Deadboy album would be best to start with. :mad:

well as far as Deadboy releases go.. the only one you'll be able to buy right now is "We Are Night Sky." ... and .. well.. It's only worth getting to hear Dax sing, imo ..

other than that Deadboy has 2 other albums, "If This is Hell.." and a demo they put out before that one, which has the same songs, only they sound different enough to make that album worth getting too.

best one to start with? DEFINITELY "If this is Hell.."

but as for when those 2 albums will be rereleased ... it does seem pretty sure that in a few months Rotten Records will be releasing them.

In the meantime however.. Have you heard Agents Of Oblivion?

MadeInNewJersey said:
layne staley [/cough]

hahaha this reminded me of a thread BWD posted a long time ago .. something about .. "OMGWTF ACID BATH?! IT'S LIKE HEAVY ALICE IN CHAINS!!" .. or something like that..

and I have NO IDEA why Rotten records are going to be the ones to rerelease the Deadboy stuff... iirc dax FUCKING HATES rotten for some shit that went down between them and Acid Bath.

*cough*

chromatose said:
In the meantime however.. Have you heard Agents Of Oblivion?

edit: I'll post an Agents song later on after I rip my CD. Because this is a CD you CAN still buy.

"Waking Up Insane" is so Alice In Chains that, to quote Mr. Keeley, it makes me want to shoot heroin into my balls. :cool:

Someone upload this waking up insane song. Dick Sirloin do you like "Mad Season?"

As far as Deadboy and the Elephantmen go....#@1, I'm on the fence, and am listening to these songs again.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Did I not say that?! :loco:

Yeah, but who pays attention to your posts, really? (wait, I guess I am by responding to one... dammit :D )

RIA: not as much as I should, probably. Only the ones they play on the radio. I looooove AIC, though.