Recommendation: Deadboy and the Elephantmen - If This Is Hell, Then I'm Lucky

Dick Sirloin said:
Yeah, but who pays attention to your posts, really? (wait, I guess I am by responding to one... dammit :D )

RIA: not as much as I should, probably. Only the ones they play on the radio. I looooove AIC, though.

Black Winter, I'll try and remember to upload some "Mad Season- Above" tracks tmrw, you'll more than likely dig it.

Back on topic - I may very well buy this. [/Markgugs]

This album kicks my dick/tits in and makes me urinate with glee in CSOCRE! and Sold fashions in the gay way.

well I'd consider that first demo just as official as the first album...... the album was sold out of a few places, but not many more than straight from them.

edit: come to think of it, i believe century media distributed 'if this is hell'.. so that kinda blows my point

It's worth mentioning that I find her VERY attractive.

Outdoors_2.JPG

MadeInNewJersey said:
Except that Meg White looks like a swamp donkey who was ridden hard and put away wet.

If you came up with that just now, you are a fuxxing genius.

General Zod said:
The greatest CD store on earth has WE ARE NIGHT SKY. So does The End for that matter.

Zod

I think that's their brand-new one...I was hoping one of the Deadboy xperts might mention whether it's in the same vein/as good as these 2 songs [/hinthint]

short answer? no

do I still like it? definitely

is it something I listen to often? nope.

I wouldn't even want to compare If this is Hell and We Are Night Sky, not nearly in the same league

edit: one last edit: I'm not too far off with my white stripes comparison :p

one more last edit: I don't like the white stripes, but i like the new deadboy, so they're not "too" similar