recommended studio vocalists?

lightspeedrecords

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2007
Hello gents!

You guys have always been very helpful in giving advice. One of my projects is at a standstill because a singer quit. Do you know of any good thrash/traditional metal vocalists that would be for hire to finish this project.....check it out at: www.myspace.com/bloodspeedband
It is not mixed yet. Dave Otero at Flatline Audio in Denver has done the great work engineering it. I don't care where the singer is located. Thanks for the help.
:kickass:
Cheers!!
Travis

Hello gents!

You guys have always been very helpful in giving advice. One of my projects is at a standstill because a singer quit. Do you know of any good thrash/traditional metal vocalists that would be for hire to finish this project.....check it out at: www.myspace.com/bloodspeedband
It is not mixed yet. Dave Otero at Flatline Audio in Denver has done the great work engineering it. I don't care where the singer is located. Thanks for the help.
:kickass:
Cheers!!
Travis

Heh, good luck dude, I've been trying to find a vocalist here for quite some time. A few have volunteered, but I guess they've already forgotten about it :) Oh well, time for another bump, I guess :D

i know someone who might be interested i will hit him up and see whats up

very versitile vocalist i use him for any session vocals i need in any metal production

u can here a few of him in it on my myspace page www.myspace.com/seditz
i have the soundclick player on my page so its not terrible anythign metal on there hes doing the vocals and has alot wider range than what is available on there i can point you to other works he has done if your are interested