Record Yourself Yelling "FUCK YOU" To Help Me Out!

locustreign

Mar 28, 2006
Orange County, CA
I got a hold of an acapella for Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You" and decided to work out a more "aggressive" arrangement. When I got to the chorus I decided I needed to beef it up with some burly hardcore group vocals, but doing multiple takes of myself moving around an omni only goes so far.

If any forum members would be interested in helping me out on the chorus I would be super grateful and definitely give credit once the song is finished and I post it to YouTube. The words to emphasize would be:

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU/FUCK HER TOO
NOW AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT/AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT
FUCK YOU

I know the arrangement is pretty cookie cutter, and I'm sure kids these days could bump this in the sandbox and get their crab on, but please take it as a lighthearted request to yell expletives in English at the top of your lungs.

44.1k 16 bit wav/aiff would be the preferred file type. You can send it by my dropbox account at thetylermoore at gmail dot com. Any help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to move my post if this isn't the appropriate sub forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the arrangement is pretty cookie cutter, and I'm sure kids these days could bump this in the sandbox and get their crab on, but please take it as a lighthearted request to yell expletives in English at the top of your lungs.

I should fuckin sig that, it made me laugh so hard.