Recorded Concerts

zeppelin

pǝƃuɐq ǝq ɹo ƃuɐq
Jun 8, 2004
Johannesburg - South Africa
I've ordered some DVDs and it arrived yesterday (G'n'R-Use your Illusion I&II, Ozzy-Live at Budokan, Megadeth-Rude Awakening, Corrosion of Conformity-Live Volume and WASP-The Sting)
So, as I was watching it occured to me that perhaps some of you guys could have been to any of these specific concerts, or any other concerts that's been recorded onto DVD, 'cause I figure it would kick ass to own a DVD of a concert that one was actually at. So let us know, I'd like to hear it.
.....and I don't reccomend the WASP... :yuk:

I was at one of the TOOL shows on the last tour that was recorded, but as of yet, no DVD. It's supposed to be coming. We'll see.

I was also at an ISIS show that was released on CD.

I try to get CD bootlegs to what shows I've been to if possible. I just love having 'em. I bought the downloadable shows for the Metallica shows I saw this last tour (no matter what you think of them) and they are a nice momento.

Also, Dead Can Dance is selling CDs for every show on their upcoming U.S. tour. I have tickets for three shows, and plan to buy the CD for each. It's a good idea, this company they are working with. More bands should (and will) do it. Below is a link. Regardless of what you think of Dead Can Dance, this kind of the thing is the wave of the future. Just imagine being able to order CDs like this to the shows you see! Ah, technology!

http://www.dcddiscs.com/

JonnyD said:
I have that one! and its Terrible! Chris Holmes Slaughters every song! fucking drunk bastard! hahahaha

Hehe, yes, how's the timing on "Sleeping in the Fire"? I wonder if they actually saw the show before they've released it on dvd.

zeppelin said:
Hehe, yes, how's the timing on "Sleeping in the Fire"? I wonder if they actually saw the show before they've released it on dvd.

Oh man I remember buying that "Sleepin.." was one of the reasons I bought it hahaha Talk about disapointment ... that show was actually a Live Webcast so I'm sure they saw it and you can tell Blackie wasnt happy with Chris ... he was shootin him some awful dirty looks hahaha