*Recording Update*

Monsterxman said:
I believe Steve Wilson is producing again... which in my opinion is a mistake if it is
the case. They really should move in another direction...
Mike has leaned on him a lot on the past few recordings and the results were mixed...
again this is my opinion. If they are truely looking to make a heavier, darker album, then Steve Wilson should be on the sidelines. His layered over produced approach has striped some of the pureness that I look for and appreciate in Opeth's music.
Also, On the last few cd's (BWP and Deliverance) there are certain songs that Opeth has tried to mimic the heaviness of MAYH... but they couldn't recapture that sound...
I truely hope this is a brand new direction, without the overpowering drums, bass and vocals they have become accustomed to. Ok... I'm ready to take my lumps.
You're right, basically.

i'm really eager to hear your new Opus, so good luck, work hard, and put all your heart on it.

i believe that i speak for everybody here: you have our support, so surprise us once again with an spectacular and beautiful album.

to Martin Lopez: i'd love to hear some fast blast beats with your fantastic "touch". cheers from Chile.

Oinkness said:
That song was already released on Damnation..
It's called "Death Whispered A Lullyby"
They changed the name. :Smug:

negative.jpg