Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Your Darkest Hour

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Unforgivable

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Trilogy of the Damned (BonusTrack)

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
Well it's hard to tell but I guess it goes between END OF YOUR DAYS and UNFORGIVABLE....My vote will go to UNFORGIVABLE because of the excellent riff!!! The thing I can tell for sure is that FRAGMENTS is probably the Worst EVERGREY song ever....(Beating even Damnation!)
The rest of the album kicks ass and I think it's the best the guys have ever recorded!!!

Sorrow,Voices!!!!!!
Evergrey hails from GREECE

I think Visions is the best. Every part of it is so damn good (especially drums are very nice). But I can't choose the second best, the rest tracks are equally great, except As I Lie Here Bleeding... What the shame, the name of the song is great, but musically it doesn't work. The chorus is bad, though the solos are good.

BTW, how can you say that Fragments is Evergrey's worst song ever? I think it's fine!

I take back what I said about "Fragments" being the worst Evergrey song... it has really grown on me lately... it's so passionate and brooding... amazing song! The whole album has been growing me even though I loved it from the first listen.

ProgMetalFan said:
I take back what I said about "Fragments" being the worst Evergrey song... it has really grown on me lately... it's so passionate and brooding... amazing song! The whole album has been growing me even though I loved it from the first listen.

I've finally got Recreation Day!! :worship:

Great CD! I really love it, but I haven't been able to pick a favourite yet:erk:

sava said:
I like your darkest hour. it's really great. Trilogy of the Damned is also excellent.

Yes, I think "Your Darkest Hour" is my favorite Evergrey song. I can't make it through the album without listening to that song at least twice!

Demonspell said:
A lot of people have been saying that Recreation Day wears off after a few listens, I think the opposite is true. End Of Your Days, Visions, and Your Darkest Hour are still kicking my ass regularly...

People actually say that? :OMG: :cry:

I agree, Demonspell... the album is a grower...