redhead appreciation thread

lurch70 said:
you know something ... I think she is engaged to Borat ... no shit ... I have to look that up

EDIT ... yep ...
:lol:

isla_fisher14.jpg

Wow, Borat looks quite cool when he's not Borat. And he managed to pull Isla the Aussie chick? Good for him. You know he's getting his brown wings now.

Firstly, she's Scottish. :loco:

Secondly, Borat is a pimp.

Thirdly, I still want to poke her.

oh man, the last part of wedding crashers was so atrocious

i didn't see the whole thing so i'll reserve judgment on the supposedly funny parts that i missed, but i saw the last half hour or so and wanted to hammer each and every character in the face, saw them open and expel into their chest cavities the vomit that remained at the tip of my throat for the duration of my watching experience...i was pretty convinced that it was made up of outtakes from a ralph lauren commercial

snow2fall said:
Did you know they're discussing a name change?

No but it would kind of "feel" better if they just called it quits with Anathema and started something entirely different altogether. Not that I would care much, but maybe I would.

MadeInNewJersey said:
yeah, that and her looks :D

Definitely - I still find her attractive either way. It was the way she played that character in the movie, however, that let me to be like "hell yeah, that chick rules."

Without seeing her in that role I probably wouldn't have given her a second thought.

Of course, in real life, I'd date her in a heartbeat. :D

dorian gray said:
haha, zod, wasnt it you that also said reese witherspoon looks good from some angles and scary from other angles? i agree with you but your angle philosophy cracks me up
That was me. It's not a perfect philosophy. I'm still working out the kinks.

Zod