redhead appreciation thread

Ellestin said:
No but it would kind of "feel" better if they just called it quits with Anathema and started something entirely different altogether. Not that I would care much, but maybe I would.
If only they would discuss changing it into something entirely different. But they're actually thinking about calling themselves We Are Anathema. How stupid is that?! Die Wege des Herrn sind unergründlich...

tori amos
tori-amos-biography.jpg
ToriAmos.jpg

:puke:

cthulufhtagn said:
oh man, the last part of wedding crashers was so atrocious

i didn't see the whole thing so i'll reserve judgment on the supposedly funny parts that i missed, but i saw the last half hour or so and wanted to hammer each and every character in the face, saw them open and expel into their chest cavities the vomit that remained at the tip of my throat for the duration of my watching experience...i was pretty convinced that it was made up of outtakes from a ralph lauren commercial

hahahah ... wha wha what?

angry at the idiocy of Wedding Crashers? :lol:

did you miss the Ferrel part at the end?

snow2fall said:
If only they would discuss changing it into something entirely different. But they're actually thinking about calling themselves We Are Anathema. How stupid is that?! Die Wege des Herrn sind unergründlich...
ugh that's gotta be a fucking joke