regarding Agalloch/Mourning Beloveth at Biebob on 3/29

Haughm

Sociopath
Dec 25, 2001
Portlandia
Visit site
Firstly I apologize to the Novembers Doom guys for spamming their forum with this but I know there are a few regulars here who are planning to attend the Agalloch gig in Belgium this month.

Due to very unfortunate circumstances, Mourning Beloveth has had to cancel their European tour and all other gigs this month. At Agalloch’s request, the excellent dark metal band FEN will be replacing Mourning Beloveth at our gig at Biebob on the 29th.

So the lineup will be:

IN AGE AND SADNESS
FEN
AGALLOCH

Those attending should expect a very special evening! Agalloch have prepared a 70+ minute set and, yes, it will be filmed.

See you there!
J. Haughm

well i was supposed to have a gig myself this evening, but our guitarist was stricken with a severe fever and our gig was cancelled in the afternoon. so, i called up a friend and went there anyway! met some people i knew from wacken 06, met oeyenjo from this forum who went to stand inline right behind us, and thomas from saturnus was actually standing behind me the entire gig haha. it's a small world.

the gig was great!

setlist:

Limbs
Falling Snow
As Embers Dress The Sky
Dead Winter Days
I Am The Wooden Doors
The Shadow of our Pale Companion
Not Unlike The Waves
Bloodbirds

You bet, all songs were great.
The highlight for me was "The Shadow of our Pale Companion"
They've played 70' or was it 90' :)
Chris from ND was also there, he was the sound technician and prepared a lot before the gig. He did a hell of a job.
I had the impression that the show didn't last long enough for almost everybody, even the band.
I've got some signatures now on my "White EP".
As with ND, Biebob was packed. Great "ambiance".
I can't wait for both DVD's.
As Antzor, i saw Thomas from Saturnus and talked with him. I'm wondering if and when Saturnus will be recording a DVD in Biebob.