Reign in Blood or Darkness Descends? Which is the best thrash album of all time?

Which album pwns over the other?

• Reign in Blood (by Slayer)

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Darkness Descends (by Dark Angel)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Terminus Est

Dec 8, 2002
Visit site
I personally stand beside Darkness Descends courtesy of Dark Angel. But both are very well-recognized thrash albums, but this a poll to see which one deserves it better.

I think Darkness Descends is definitely underrated and Reign In Blood overrated (I still think it's excellent). But in my opinion neither of them is the best thrash album, that title belongs to Kreator - Pleasure To Kill!

Thrash Metal Tormentor said:
I think Darkness Descends is definitely underrated and Reign In Blood overrated (I still think it's excellent). But in my opinion neither of them is the best thrash album, that title belongs to Kreator - Pleasure To Kill!
Right on, man!

great question and hard question. I still don't know which one to go with. there are many other thrash albums who equal these such as 'bonded by blood' by Exodus, and aww, sorry i can't write all of them

sorry guys no metallica or megadeth can equal these.

metalicarus88 said:
great question and hard question. I still don't know which one to go with. there are many other thrash albums who equal these such as 'bonded by blood' by Exodus, and aww, sorry i can't write all of them

sorry guys no metallica or megadeth can equal these.

Gotta agree with you about Bonded By Blood its one of my favs also Annihilator's Alice in hell would be up there but to pick just one is to bloody hard :p

Anyways im off to get some shut eye o_O

Darkness Descends tears anything Slayer ever did to pieces. Although Coma of Souls is almost as good.

To anyone who put a Metallica album: YOU ARE A PANSY!!!

No disrespect to Dark Angel, but that isn't even close for me. I'm kind of biased though since Slayer is one of my all time favorite bands and that IS my favorite Slayer album! It was VERY cool seeing them play it in it's entirety last month!