Relationship With The Band

he touched you!
did you take a shower after that? :D

Well, in Queensryche, I headbanged with the vocal of the famous Turkish band Pentagram (Mezarkabul)

they always count man :) there will be always a second chance, and that time I'll be waiting with my albums :D

I met Henrik at a friends wedding. We ended up in the bar and drank about a gallon of beer an hour. He was cool as fuck though bored, ended up drinking gin/tonics/beer in a soffa talking about music (guitar music that is). My ticket into this great band! (though henrik should be held accountable for my broken speaker in the car due to excessive volumes listening to ISOT!!!)

Also talked to the guys after a gig in Stockholm but was to hungover go out and drink with the guys (what a fucking weiner I am!! LOL). Anyway down to earth guys hungry for the recognition they deserve.

I've been living with the Evregrey dudes in their studio/rehearsal room for four weeks now, and they're cool dudes, Tom has done a great job producing our album!
But every moment he's not in the control room he is playing Fifa 2004 with Jonas, and their constant screaming is starting to wear on my nerves, hahaha
The other day Henrik did a kick ass guest solo on our album, it was pretty amazing, despite the fact that we had been drinking belgian beer all evening, and he was a little more than tipsy so to speak, hehehe
Well, it's been a real blast so far (another week to go), and I can see ourselves doing another album there :)

I saw Tom, Henrik, Rikard and Jonas after the show at Graspop Metal Meeting Belgium. After I bought my Evergrey t-shirt. We shaked hands and took a picture, that was cool, they rule! :cool:

headbob.gif
Yeah they're ok I guess hahahaha

Bear

I met Tom, Jonas and Henrik at Scottsdale, AZ before the show. I was there to make some interviews to Alexi Laiho and Tim Owens so I had the chance to talk to them. I met them outside their bus, and then I walked with them to buy some water. They were really funny. Tom was making jokes about the hot of Arizona, so when we took a pic together, he said, It's fucking hooot !!!! and click to the camera... that was funny as hell.

Later at that same day I met Michael, along again with Tom and Jonas. They were at the balcony watching the Iced Earth show, and suddenly they came down to cheer for Iced Earth. That was awesome. Michael was next to me and he and Tom asked me to help them to do some crowd surfing, of course I did.

So that's my story... lol

I saw Jonas and Michael after their show on the 'Metaltown' festival. Jonas walked around and talked to some fans. And Michel were up on the tables by the backstage bar dancing to Inflames..haha, that was hillarious! cheers guys!

Man, I'm soooo jelous of every single one of you!!

Especially LaCrawl. I did not see them at ALL mang, and I was lookin' hard. Of course I was in the middle of the "mosh" pit so it was kinda hard for me to see but still..Were they at the stand getting beer or something or what?

I sorta met Mike during the show at the Jaxx in Springfield. They were rocking out, and I was loving it (b/c Evergrey, needless to say, is my favorite band of all time). Prior to the show, I wrote a little message to each member of the band on 5 different guitar picks, and during the show between songs i gave them to Mike. He played with one of the picks for the next song, which was totally cool, and then after that came up to me and handed me an Evergrey pick! After Children of Bodom played, I was outside in the rain by the bus, hoping to meet Evergrey and Bodom. Tom and Jonas came off the bus, and my friends and I were jittery and stuff--lol--but we got to meet them briefly and shake their hands, and get our pictures taken with them. Henrik also came out after, looking for them, and we got to meet him and have our pics taken with him as well. Very cool. They were really nice guys, and the show was friggin awesome. I'm going to try and scan the photos and post them on here for you guys--they came out really well. And to Evergrey--you guys are the coolest, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing you again, whenever that may be!

You waited out in that downpour? That's dedication. :) I suggest staying inside next time, though, because they hang out at the bar most of the evening...

Yeah. We really just wanted to meet them, as soon as possible though. They were'nt in the bar when we went at first, and besides that I had to get going cuz I had to work the next day. Didn't mind waiting in the rain at all though--it was all so worth it. :headbang:

Yeah i met all the guys at the Houston gig except Michael the bass player. Unfortunatly i didnt have a camera. But it was all good cause i rebought the inner circle at the merch booth so they could all sign it. It was extremly awesome for them to come out and hang with us after the show. So if any of you guys in evergrey are reading this THANKS GUYS I REALLY DID APPRECIATE IT! :worship: By the way you guys ruled at the Houston show please come on back soon!

That's totally awesome dude. That would have been cool to get shit signed, but that's kinda hard to do standing in the rain--lol. Even so, I'm just grateful that I got to see them, and that I got a pick and some pictures. Some guy even gave me Jonas's drum strick after Jonas gave it to him, which was very generous. :headbang: I didn't even ask, nor did I know the guy--but I was so glad to have it. Definately the best show I've ever been to, and definately the best live performance I've ever seen. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! :D