Relationships 101

Sloan

Sounds like shit!
Oct 22, 2006
Atlanta, GA
www.sloanstewart.com
textfest.png

Then she got pissed because I told her I was making a comic strip of this txtfest.

.... your response was SURE. O.K... at this point lady, it IS obvious he doesn't care enough and is letting you go so easily :p now shoosh and make me some godamn pie!!!! :p
*I kid.. but hilarious nonetheless*

Sounds like she likes you and wants things to be serious, and you just wanna keep things casual - that's totally fair of course, but IMO the right thing to do would be to tell her you're just not into her that way and cut things off so she doesn't get attached and hurt

Sounds like she likes you and wants things to be serious, and you just wanna keep things casual - that's totally fair of course, but IMO the right thing to do would be to tell her you're just not into her that way and cut things off so she doesn't get attached and hurt

This! The longer things draw out, the worse it is in the end if things go to shit. I was with a girl for 5 fucking years, my first and only relationship so far in my life...I thought I was gonna be the 40 year old virgin. Finally, a girl was ALL about me when I was 23 years old. I was skeptical at first because she seemed a bit crazy, but once we hung out a bunch, we loved each other. Things were great for like the first year, then shit started getting tough. Up and down roller coaster ride of death, only to end up in her ignoring my calls and texts for a few weeks, me realizing something must be up, and her finally telling me it's over and she's been seeing someone else. Gee, thanks honey, for turning your back and stabbing my heart out after 5 long years of dedication and devotion! Think about the girl every day yet even though she treated me like total shit most of the time and I somehow put up with it for years, hoping she'd change. She couldn't even pick up the phone and talk to me in person, let alone actually physically meet up and talk/say Goodbye, whatever. Fuck evil cunts!!

at least you told her the truth....probably more than i'd have done.
there's no point in telling her that it's more than just sex if it isn't the case. you did well, sir :)

I agree with this. From what I understand that comic strip was supposed to illustrate that girls are crazy and irrational when it comes to relationships but from my point of view her reaction seems pretty normal. Like Marcus said neither of you is wrong or right, it's just a difficult situation that can be resolved by being honest.

God damnit, she needs to go make you a sandwich pronto.

She has actually cooked me a lot of food and helped me survive when I ate an orange I found on the floor of a bar after singing ballroom blitz and ripping down festive decorations for some bullshit. She cooks really good. We get along great, but I'm trying to explain that sex isn't important and that it shouldn't be exclusive. I like boning a variety of women and can't imagine just banging the same one all the time. fuck that. I don't mind if she bones whoever, as long as we are still good friends.