release date for the Obsidian conspiracy?

What's all this about my mother now? Hahaha my mother is a beautiful and generous woman.

Hello Mah! Howdy Kevin ;)

I hardly think I'm waltzing back in like a champion but your missing me warms the heart truly. Anyone care to check out my band? It's only what's kept me away from the boards for some time. That and re-evaluating my life ad-nauseum.

Amazing derail.

Alright guys I'm gonna disappear for another 3 years and then reappear to derail another random thread.

Must admit, I'm impressed with your detective work.

smaller_bacon_and_omlette-300x225.jpg

Nice.

On topic:
I had some leftover meatloaf earlier. It's been years YEARS since I last had some so I could not remember what it tasted like... a tasty, succulent rediscovery. :kickass:

I had mango, one of the C-vitamin richest fruits ever! Yummu in my tummy.

I've found that labels usually announce release dates of albums no later than eight weeks prior to the release date.
It's 8 weeks until april 1!

Man, C-H-I-L-L-A-X.
Knowing the date or not won't change anything. Don't you have anything else to worry about besides some release date of some CD?! :zombie:

LOL - dude didn't you hear that "chillax" was one of the words retired from last year for being overused? I just want to know that it's in the pipeline and is ready to go, but you are right - I need to find a bigger problem to worry about....should I take on world hunger or the failing healthcare problem?

LOL - dude didn't you hear that "chillax" was one of the words retired from last year for being overused?
LoL, is this all you worry about? Seriously, I don't give a shit at all!

Buy the economist or the time magazine and worry about that.. or, if you have some time, read some books that tell you something about what's going on in the world! (Definitely more important things than overused words.. :Smug:)

EDIT: Sorry, if I'm overreacting.. ;) But there're so many ignorant people in this world.. It saddens me.