Repair bill

Noumenon

Obsidian Productions
Jul 24, 2005
Uppsala, Sweden
www.obsidianproductions.se
So... A few years ago a friend borrowed my ENGL savage 120 and it broke. Boy it broke. Turned it in for repair one week ago (been broke up until now) and today they called to tell me it was completly blewn, not sure what happened. Anyway it will cost 5900sek to repair it, still worth it though since I bought it for 19000sek. But now I have to claim the money from one of my best friends.

Sucky day.

Yeah, the same shit happened to me like 10 years ago. The dude never gave me any money towards getting it fixed, but he did give me a bass a few years later, so I guess we're even

Had one of my best mates and band mates borrow a bass combo for another band he plays with. They blew the amp and neither him or the bassist who was using claims responsibility each kinda placed the blame on each other. So I've a broken bass amp and no money to fix it. Granted it wasn't anything special and it was kind of a house bass amp in the venue I worked in but still if you break something you fix it

So... A few years ago a friend borrowed my ENGL savage 120 and it broke. Boy it broke. Turned it in for repair one week ago (been broke up until now) and today they called to tell me it was completly blewn, not sure what happened. Anyway it will cost 5900sek to repair it, still worth it though since I bought it for 19000sek. But now I have to claim the money from one of my best friends.

Sucky day.

Hang on a sec.... it broke a few years ago, and you only just got around to getting it fixed, and think it's reasonable to hit your friend up for repair costs.... a few years later???