Replacement saddle(s) for my bronze warlock?

Moloch

Oct 6, 2004
My E saddle is all fucked up, it cuts into my strings, I tried using a finger nail grinder thing and smoothed it out, but still not good enough.
I don't see bc rich replacements, so can I just put any certain type of saddle replacement on there or what?

I have no idea what kind of saddles come with yor guitar, but if you can, get the Graphtech saddles. I haven't broken a string in years, plus it sustains and sounds a little better.

prolly comes with shitty ones..
Oh and how would I fix an intonation issue?
Like it will be in tune playing open chords, but then if I play something up high, it will be out of tune?

Perfect intonation is impossible on guitar without a different nut (and even then I think it's impossible, but my knowledge about temperement is very limited). You can get close, tough. I can't be of much help if you have a Floyd trem, but if a strat style trem, to adjust intonation you have to adjust the screws under the saddles (the ones aligned with the strings).

Indiooo said:
Perfect intonation is impossible on guitar without a different nut (and even then I think it's impossible, but my knowledge about temperement is very limited). You can get close, tough. I can't be of much help if you have a Floyd trem, but if a strat style trem, to adjust intonation you have to adjust the screws under the saddles (the ones aligned with the strings).
It's mainly the G string and the E string.. I can take a pic of the bridge and saddle if you want.
Opus(sy)2 said:
Best place to find replacement saddles is on ebay, just search 'BC rich' bridge replacement parts or something.
I actually want to get some nice saddles, that wont cut my strings for some time, and maybe stay in tune better?

bridge.JPG

I can't help you there. I don't have any guitars with Tune-O-Matics. What I can tell you is that you need to move the saddles fowards or backwards to adjust intonation. How it's done on your guitar I have no idea.

Indiooo said:
I can't help you there. I don't have any guitars with Tune-O-Matics. What I can tell you is that you need to move the saddles fowards or backwards to adjust intonation. How it's done on your guitar I have no idea.
Alright, tomorrow I'm getting some strings..