REQUEST: Can someone run this MIDI drum track thru EZDrummer or DFH for me?

I just tried importing into sonar 6 and it won't work. Although I did play it on my windows midi sequencer and it sound funny as hell. Shit I wish I could get this into my host.

haha...I just got it to work. Problem is I have no clue what mapping you used so its triggering the wrong sounds. Hahah...it sounds funny as hell. If you can tell me what mapping you used I can get a file hot out of DKFHS

EDIT:

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

Listen to that and you will see my problem.

haha...I just got it to work. Problem is I have no clue what mapping you used so its triggering the wrong sounds. Hahah...it sounds funny as hell. If you can tell me what mapping you used I can get a file hot out of DKFHS

EDIT:

YouSendIt: The Leader in File Delivery.

Listen to that and you will see my problem.

hahaha. Kinda sounds like something Nuerosis would do. Very tribal with all those toms.

Haha, just regular GM mapping is all I used, lol.

BTW, for future reference, I'm assuming you were using the "electric snare" becuase it sounds cooler between the two different standard MIDI sounds (as opposed to the "acoustic snare") for metal. But, that note triggers the hit on the snare thats right by the ring, and it's horrible. I had to transpose the notes up to the "acoustic snare" note on the GM map, which sounds like what you hear in the clip. True, not a lot of work, but I could've had it up *that* much faster if I didn't have to do that.

~e.a

It's the first snare in the menu for DFH EZX. I run both the top and bottom snare track to a bus with a light verb and boost a little high-end (like maybe 1-2dB) around 4/5kHz. That's it.

~e.a

14" Pearl on that clip...and on most any clip I'll do with DFH EZX, but I also like to use the 14" Thomas Haake Engineering (THE), or even the 12" Sonor depending on the style of music.

~e.a

Haha, just regular GM mapping is all I used, lol.

BTW, for future reference, I'm assuming you were using the "electric snare" becuase it sounds cooler between the two different standard MIDI sounds (as opposed to the "acoustic snare") for metal. But, that note triggers the hit on the snare thats right by the ring, and it's horrible. I had to transpose the notes up to the "acoustic snare" note on the GM map, which sounds like what you hear in the clip. True, not a lot of work, but I could've had it up *that* much faster if I didn't have to do that.

~e.a

Oh, I'm sorry man, I didn't know that. But thank you very much for doing that

It's cool. My friend sends me MIDI from GuitarPro all the time for the drums, he does tech-death/grind, and he uses the "electric snare" because it sounds more like a snare you would use for metal compared to the "acoustic snare". Not a big deal, but can be annoying at times :p

Hurry up and post the clip with guitars using the drums I sent! I wanna hear it, hehe.

~e.a

It's cool. My friend sends me MIDI from GuitarPro all the time for the drums, he does tech-death/grind, and he uses the "electric snare" because it sounds more like a snare you would use for metal compared to the "acoustic snare". Not a big deal, but can be annoying at times :p

Hurry up and post the clip with guitars using the drums I sent! I wanna hear it, hehe.

~e.a

Ah, yeah I want to try and get my EZDrummer set up on another PC so I can figure out how to do that myself.

I'm gonna record it as soon as I get myself some new strings, I broke my E-string on my guitar. Its a 7 string so I'm pretty much fucked until tomorrow when this snow melts so I can drive into town and get me some strings.