Requested recommendation and AD albums you got

Originally posted by Cornholio
=)

so tell me about your band, are they BG style ?
I was gonna write you an email or a PM, but doesn't work on the board, you might have selected not to receive PMs over the UM board :confused:

There's a great band here in Brazil called DragonHeart, have you ever heard them?

Their style is very similar to BG, and they make some covers too!

BG will make a gig here in São Paulo in August ! finally!

I'm a new fan to the group, but ever since I got "Enlighten the Darkness" I've been hooked ("The One You Are" is one of my favorite rock songs ever). I picked up "Border of Reality" which is still great, but I like ETD a little better. I've herad mixed feelings about both "Bleed" and "Of Human Bondage", and was looking for some suggestions as to which to pick up next.

First of all......HELLcome The Yngster (didn't you left out a few letters there? :confused: ;) )

And then......I agree with my fellow board members on recommending to get "Bleed" next :)

I'm a new angel dust fan too ! And i've buy Enleighten the darkness and it's a fabulous album :) I've heard human bondage and it's a great album :) I'have heard some songs from other album and they are all very good :)

PS : excuse my poor english :( I'm french and new here ! :D

haha.....right John.....same here. I had 4 years of French at school and I can still read some.... but I could not create a lot of sentences that would make any sense. *sigh*
Same goes for Spanish.

Anyway.....HELLcome Rodger (see you on the Brainstorm board)

The song was "Border of Reality," and I liked it alot, so I took a look in their discography section, and I'm wondering what their best album is.

Are all of their albums very different from each other? And what's their best cd? In your opinion of course.

Thanks.