News!?!

Century Media will release "Modus Vivendi" on November 17th, I just got the news in the mail. The track "Anubis" will be available for download on CM's website from October 20th on.

Azriel said:
Could you please confirm if The new one will be released in November.
I would hate having to wait any longer.
Oh, and how do you feel about the new album?
Hm, for some reason I think you know better about that then us!

Gaunerin said:
Century Media will release "Modus Vivendi" on November 17th, I just got the news in the mail. The track "Anubis" will be available for download on CM's website from October 20th on.
Yeap, hope to get my internet connection back running tomorow, Marlies & Nico helped me out today :)

Huh, the download indeed is available!! :hotjump: I just gave it the first listen: the song is cool but I can't say I like the production too much. Well, of course the mp3 isn't of the best quality (95kbit) so this might make it sound worse than it really is. I suppose nobody knows if that mp3 is from the final mix of the album? :rolleyes:

Online shops such as Amazon and CDUniverse still don't have "Modus Vivendi" as perorder and the release date is just 17 days from today. That is not what I would call good distribution from the Record Company. And I need to place my order for some other stuff!!!!

here's the tracklist of the new album:

1. Anubis
2. No Mercy
3. Afraid To Die
4. Clearly Insane (---> now about who's that track? :D )
5. Cyberdome
6. Take On The World
7. Mother Shipton's Words
8. Unwelcome Guest (---> simply don't let them in)
9. Life In A Lonely Grave (---> is this the new Sentenced or what? ;) )
10. When The Spirit Rules The World