News!?!

Silkie said:
Tad Morose will enter the Studio Soundcreation on April 12th, 2003 to record the next album, no title yet, and it will be mixed end of May in the Fredman studios in Gothenburg.
They will also record the song "Hail and Kill" by Manowar for a tribute album.
aaaaah killer news!! :hotjump:
If only they could tour with Lefay after this...

by the way Hail and Kill is one of my fave Manowar songs, funny to see they love it too :)

Charles "Chulle" Rytkönen (Lefay) will do a guest live appearance on stage with Tad Morose at the Sweden Rock Festival, Friday June 6th, to sing the parts of the song "Matters of the Dark" that he did on the album.

so, there's this Uriah Heep tribute album going to be released on 18th august and guess what........it will feature "Rainbow Demon" by our Tad Morose guys :)
I'm glad it's finally being released but still I wonder why this song ended up twice on the record (the other version courtesy of mighty Vintersorg :worship: )

More news on the upcoming album!!

"TAD MOROSE guitarist Christer "Krunt" Andersson give the following update of what’s going on with the band:

"So summer finally arrived here in Sweden after all. We´ve just finished the work with our new album Modus Vivendi. We´re just waiting for the complete album cover and the photos. The cover looks cool, we´ve seen the 'basic drawing' of it and we liked it. We also took a lot of live photos at the Sweden Rock Festival a few weeks ago and we will use live photos on the album cover for the first time. Modus Vivendi will have 10 new songs on it. We are actually a bit proud of it, it turned out pretty good. It will probably be released in November in Europe and we are really looking forward to go on the road again.

There are some plans for a small Scandinavian tour sometime this fall, which would be cool since we - for some reason - don´t play live around here so much. We´ve played in most of the European countries and U.S.A. and we just done a few shows here in Sweden but we never played in

Finland, Denmark or Norway. I don´t know the reason for this, it just never happened.

We played at the Sweden Rock Festival on June 6th in front of about 8,000 people and we got it on video. The response from the audience was great. We headlined that stage that day so the people didn´t stand there waiting for another band... they really wanted to see Tad Morose! I know that we gained a few new fans to say the least. We will see what we will do with the video. We did a 'Official Bootleg Home Video - Part One" a few years ago so it´s time for a 'Part Two.' We also got a shit load of other stupid stuff on video as well from various shows, tours etc., we´ll see what happens. We are now looking forward for some holidays [days off] at last! We are doing a small festival in our home area on July 5th, but that's about it as far as we know now.

As far as my equipment goes [for live shows], well, what can I say? I use my custom Gibson Flying V´s and a Line 6 Flextone II HD amp and a Samson wireless (which I got from Bernie Auffermann, now in Running Wild) and a Boss SE-50 noise gate. This thing never fails! It works all the time and it sounds the same all the time. It´s easy and fast to set up and put down (essential on festivals when you've got about 20 seconds to rigg). So, my advice to musician travelers is keep it simple and get some flight cases, otherwise you can just take a sledgehammer and trash your stuff and stay home. Going on tour is like a big equipment grinder! The things I use are 'battle tested.'"

We´re just waiting for the complete album cover and the photos. The cover looks cool, we´ve seen the 'basic drawing' of it and we liked it. We also took a lot of live photos at the Sweden Rock Festival a few weeks ago and we will use live photos on the album cover for the first time.

huh? is the cover artwork a painting or is it a live shot? :confused:

It will probably be released in November in Europe and we are really looking forward to go on the road again.

guess how much I do :)

We did a 'Official Bootleg Home Video - Part One" a few years ago so it´s time for a 'Part Two.' We also got a shit load of other stupid stuff on video as well from various shows, tours etc., we´ll see what happens.

:eek: ......I want to see Part I in the meantime :D

RockHard "megazine" wants to know that TM will release "Life In A Lonely Grave" on 18th August. And if you search the net, this is not the only source spreading these news...... :confused:
What I find really strange is that CM isn't a news source at all when it comes to the upcoming new album. Are TM not signed to them anymore?!?

Gaunerin said:
What I find really strange is that CM isn't a news source at all when it comes to the upcoming new album. Are TM not signed to them anymore?!?
I guess they're not a priority for CM... anyway the most important thing is that the albums are available in most countries.

priority or not.........there are NO news at all about a new release or about any other activities from the band - which I think is one of the things the label has to take care of.

Still no real news. Read about a release date 17th November, that's it. I don't get it. At least the guys could start spreading some news themselves.

I'm just starting to get into TM, I'm looking forward to hearing more from them and if they have played the US before then I missed it, so hopefully they will come back to America, and relatively close to the Southeastern part. We get so few shows.

Oh , the latest news are that they might do a tour in Scandinavia nad two gigs in Greece, but nothing is confirmed yet so I haven't got it on the site yet...

The album will not be titled 'Life in a lonely grave', however there should be a song included with that title. No, if the quote was from "Bloody Knuckles" it seems likely it really was Krunt spilling the beans. The album bears the title 'Modus Vivendi'. The August release plans had to be shelved. My guess is sometime November. At least that's what a quick look at CM's release schedule tells me. :cool: