Requested recommendation and AD albums you got

Their albums aren't that different from each other, I think. There are some differences, but nothing too drastic.
I wouldn't say that ...
OK, "BoR" and "Bleed" are not too different, but "ETD" is a bit ... more difficult to get into, IMO, maybe I'd call it "progressive", and it is also darker, the lyrics and the music.
But "OHB" is the heaviest alb IMO, very agressive ... :cool:

I only have one album Border Of Reality which is a really good CD, hope to get the others when funds allow. Cool band.:headbang: :headbang:

It was Bleed, with the 3 bonus tracks, and I LOVE it.

Any suggestions on which cd I should get next?

Any other bands that are similar to them? Someone told me Nevermore was? I'm kind of new to this style...power prog, right?

welcome fervisson....... the first two angel dust cds are more thrash than power metal.....they are "into the dark past" and " to dust you will decay" they are still good cds...Just a little different sound and also only the drummer and the bass player are in this version............ the cd right before bleed is "border of reality"....you should enJoy this one....this is also the line up that is in "bleed" after "bleed " came "enlighten the darkness"...this one should be your next cd......... and last but not least is the newest one..."of human bondage" this cd has a new guitar player.....a little more agressive than the previous cds but still has the "angel dust attitude"!!!...........hope this helped you............John:)

fervisson........I forgot to tell you to try savatage...........you might like them also.............I have all of nevermore and I love their sound.....they have a darker vibe to them though.....:cool: .....another band to check out........IcedEarth!!!!!!!

Thanks 13th Angel.. I took a look at their discography, and downloaded a few from Border and Enlighten, and it looks like you were right. I've heard of Iced Earth, but I'm not really wild about them. I will definately check out Savatage though. Thanks for your help!

Well ... I like Angel Dust, Iced Earth and Evergrey a lot, but I don't like Nevermore at all !!

What's Rough Silk like, guys ??
I only know the name and I saw some CDs, but I never knew what kind of metal it is ...

Originally posted by Kalmakoff
Closest comparison to Rough Silk I can think of is probably Savatage.

well.....at least Rough Silk were support for Savatage once. Was ok but I wasn't impressed. Haven't heard a record by them. Not that I remember that is ;)

@ John: Evergrey.......you should start with their latest release "In search of truth".